Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

The links that were tweeted out by these "official" sneaker dudes on twitter were broken..They claim to "help" but their heads-up ALWAYS fail. It just came to me that they try to throw people off as well. Shoepalace wont be getting my attention or business. PM me if anyone knows where i can get em retail if possible. :smh:

Yeah I got them. Missed out on NDC but got it on this laggy site. :lol: Didn't have to pay tax so it worked out better.

they must have sold all of their crappy jordans to the chinese like DTLR did so they could finally get jordans. 
laugh.gif

When you do the origin link thing on FNL can you ever add to cart? Every time I try that method I cant add the item to my cart.

It's a fairly new site and company is just blowing up....

they've been in business for 20 years or so(just an exaggerated guess I think it's close they've been around long as I can remember) and they finally are online, it'll be awhile before the site runs smoothly if ever bwhahaha

they've been in business for 20 years or so(just an exaggerated guess I think it's close they've been around long as I can remember) and they finally are online, it'll be awhile before the site runs smoothly if ever bwhahaha

Yea I know... My wife went to HS with one of the owner... I remember them when they had a couple stores in one of those small plazas. Site is probably less than 2 years old.

would really appreciate it if u guys can post up some of the pics of your 3lab5 infrared. gonna get mine next week and i wanna see how theyll look. 

would really appreciate it if u guys can post up some of the pics of your 3lab5 infrared. gonna get mine next week and i wanna see how theyll look. 

Check the recent images on this thread... You should see some nice pics of the shoes from buyers.

Damn man, had the money in hand and missed out 3 days in a row. Those size 10s are eluding me!

Back
Top Bottom