Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Bout to cop off some dude on Twitter for $290 which is basically $40 over retail after taxes and shipping, does Paypal cover me if dude sends me a box of toilet paper?
yes they should but i would ask the guy for proof that he has the shoes and get tracking immediately just to be safer 

so did SP release any Jordan restocks today?

After that crapfest this morning with the 3lab5 and the page not even loading...

yeah i love them.. i got an 11 from my footlocker raffle but was able to score a 10.5 from finishline so I will probably flip those since 10.5 is my true size. 

really? lols.

that 3lab5 launch destroyed the site this morning.

They said on twitter that the restock will be unannounced today?

I don't see anything on their site though.

Bout to cop off some dude on Twitter for $290 which is basically $40 over retail after taxes and shipping, does Paypal cover me if dude sends me a box of toilet paper?
Paypal protects the Buyer more then the Seller.

is that mobile site log into your winner circle account and under my account look at my orders on desk top. if not mobile apologize 
The desktop website shows "no orders found" but the mobile site shows processing..

Last edited:
I wonder if its even worth trying to call my local Champs and Footlocker just to see if they have any 3lab5's no one picked up from a raffle.

Is anyone else's Finishline order still showing as "Processing"...
That happened to me during the last 3lab5 release and unfortunately i got cancelled 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom