Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

JEEZ! THAT WAS A PAIN! FIVE INSTANT CANCELS ON PAYPAL FROM FNL. THE SIXTH ONE WENT THROUGH FOR A SIZE 12! 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a problem adding your item to the cart.
Click OK to refresh the page and try again, or contact customer service for assistance.

Customer Service: 1-888-777-3949
Or e-mail us by clicking "Customer Service" at the bottom of the page

Error Information:error Forbidden

everytime i try to add on FNL...

Wouldn't be surprised if there was an early link for NDC like the BREDS they were sold out before I even got transferred to the page from the twitter link..with a grabber! SMFH.

getting "your transaction could not be authorized" error on FNL with every credit card i own as well as paypal

I would never use paypal on FNL.

The only time I got errors was when I was trying to use coupons with j's.

Keep adding to cart!

And if you have one in your cart but you keep getting errors, keep refreshing. I got through on FNL even after errors through PayPal.

Nike - sold out on twitter. done.

keep checking fnl..i was able to add 2 pairs to cart but let them go

So I have two "You submitted an order in the amount of $247.19 USD to Finish Line" emails from paypal. will I have any luck getting at least one? I got up to checkout everytime but come payment time it wouldnt "process" and got errors, did it twice.

Finally got thru on finishline. Took a few times. No pending charges like some of the stories i hear. The first 2 fails were refunded back within seconds. I know some have funds tied up for days but if you call finishline and let them know they can call your credit card company to release the funds. You just have to have the right rep to call the card company as most dont like to. Speak to a manager if need to. The funds are back in your account right away and dont have to wait 5-7 business days. Hope it helps some.

Got through for 2 pair on NDC and got that ebates 10% back 
smokin.gif

Keep trying FNL though because some people will eventually give up since the site keeps dying. I wasn't able to get the Gamma 12's until about an hour and half later after launch. 

Back
Top Bottom