Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I'm such an idiot. I just figured out the origin- method. 
laugh.gif
 You can get cancelled this way? What if you clear the evidence after? Also, never though of using the mobile site. 
eek.gif
 Low bandwidth and not that splash screen. Win-win.

I wonder if it's worth waiting for the dumb FNL timer. I had a 10 in my cart on the check out page. Freakin' cart jacked...again.

First off thanks to whoever put up that first FNL link. I got through around 7:56....good news. I got a confirmation for one pair. lol bad news...I've got a lot of money tied up in Paypal for trying to get a couple more pairs after I copped the first one...and still don't have FNL confirmation smh...I wonder how long it'll take for them to cancel/allow one of my transactions to go through.

Has anybody had a situation on FNL where they charge your card or paypal account (pending charges) but you dont get to the order confirmation screen?

I just charged 2 pair to my paypal and one to my cc, but no final order screen...
I'm pretty sure you struck out, my dude. 

I noticed two pending transactions from FNL, but on top of each, there was a separate transaction that read, $0.00.

If you didn't get an email confirmation (I didn't), I think it's safe to say we both struck out, lol. 

Fuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggg

My feelings are great, I got my pair, I'm just wondering what type of loser wakes up early and deals with online releases for shoes they don't even want.
Practicing. I took a massive L on Bred 1s so I wanted to try out and see if the shoes actually go live like 5 mins before which these did. 

Plus whats wrong with waking up early? I do it for work all the time? Whats the point in bumming around and waking up late? Thats a waste of time. 

my god i have 3 pending paypal transactions now to fnl all say "cancelled" and now one debit order that i think didnt go through either...said "error: moving to commit" or something but my card got changed...

I let these go. Had them in my cart on FNL just couldnt hit the button even with 15% cashback and $20 reward.
Ebay is quiet with these.

Back
Top Bottom