Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Has anybody had a situation on FNL where they charge your card or paypal account (pending charges) but you dont get to the order confirmation screen?

I just charged 2 pair to my paypal and one to my cc, but no final order screen...

they charged my card like 10 times and i just got a call from my credit card company. smh

Welp i didnt leanr my lesson and now FinishLine raped my bank account, still cant checkout. You win this time FNL...

Has anybody had a situation on FNL where they charge your card or paypal account (pending charges) but you dont get to the order confirmation screen?

I just charged 2 pair to my paypal and one to my cc, but no final order screen...
Not always. They usually have the splash for mobile too.

Man this guy might piss some cats off with this quote. Props for getting through. Got through from fnl.
Piss people off for what? I didn't enter my CC info because I didn't want the shoe, this was just another measuring stick for me.

another failure. had em in my cart, but then the splash screen. i never win on ndc anymore. pretty much it's a wrap for anything online at this point. oh well

Thats splash screen has messed me up to i really havent wont anything for a while now on NDC

I wont be happy until i get a shipping confirmation from finishline. Nice i got the confirmation email but ive heard too many cancellation stories. Happy new year to everybody.

Thanks for the link on the mobile site.  I had placed my order when the gun sounded and then I received errors and splash screens.  Hopefully the mobile goes through.

Repped!

Was on the main FL site and was putting my CC info in then hit submit and now the site is giving me the splash page with the countdown.. Do I have any hope?

Thats splash screen has messed me up to i really havent wont anything for a while now on NDC
I stopped foolin around with Nike a long time ago. Trying manual is pretty much impossible since the link doesn''t reach my feed immediately. 

after having 6 pending charges that got cancelled from finishline i call it quit lmfao. and im not gonna use my CC for that**** fck that.

I checked out 6 pairs on FNL with one account.
Let's see if they cancel.
More of an experiment than me being an *******.
Really curious how well they check these "1 per customer" type releases.

easy cop off NDC, rest of these sites are cancer doe
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom