Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Taking Mines Back To Scared To Even Wear Them!!!

I agree with you.

One point I regret buying all white sneakers. Have to keep them clean.
I am ready to paint the netting when they yellow the instance I saw them.

But the leather is high quality!!!!!
Leather backtab leather wings too.

I keep it for the leather. Thousands of years human been wearing animal skin, now I want Jordan Brand give me some animal skin.

I recommend you to return them and wait for Alternative MotorSports 4s.

But you have to know that they popped up in outlets, that means they sold well and is a popular, valueable shoe.

Not like Motorsports 4s sitting everywhere

I hope Alternative MotorSports 4s sit like a duck. I will cop that for $120.
Plus Bred/Playoff 13s. Hope they have good leather.

Last edited:
Yo I got impulsive and got one pair from sneakers n stuff for $204 thats size 10 and another pair from centre for $154 which is size 10.5 but fits big for me....smh!!! So the pair fits me good, costs me 50 more bucks and I have by tomorrow to ship back the other size 10.5 pair that costs $154 to centre...

What do y'all suggest I do? Should I just sit on both pairs or is that foolish?

Yo I got impulsive and got one pair from sneakers n stuff for $204 thats size 10 and another pair from centre for $154 which is size 10.5 but fits big for me....smh!!! So the pair fits me good, costs me 50 more bucks and I have by tomorrow to ship back the other size 10.5 pair that costs $154 to centre...

i would keep 2 Man TOO late to return plus use one and could always trade other pair

I would return but how much does that cost you to return the 10.5?

Get rid of it if it bugs your mind

don't sit on this shoe. Get rid of it and if you want it in 6 months I'm sure you can find it at retail again.

I agree with you.

One point I regret buying all white sneakers. Have to keep them clean.
I am ready to paint the netting when they yellow the instance I saw them.

But the leather is high quality!!!!!
Leather backtab leather wings too.

I keep it for the leather. Thousands of years human been wearing animal skin, now I want Jordan Brand give me some animal skin.

I recommend you to return them and wait for Alternative MotorSports 4s.

But you have to know that they popped up in outlets, that means they sold well and is a popular, valueable shoe.

Not like Motorsports 4s sitting everywhere

I hope Alternative MotorSports 4s sit like a duck. I will cop that for $120.
Plus Bred/Playoff 13s. Hope they have good leather.
They Gone,And I Feel Betta For Some Reason!!!They Have 6 sz 11
.5 Now,Thats Including Mines...LHAF!!!No Regrets...Congrats To ALL,On your Pairs!!!

Scared to wear a shoe because it may get a little dirty?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] can't be for real...

I don't wear or buy Jordan's anymore but some girl bought these for me yesterday . Worried about the creasing on toebox . Is it bad? Should I return them and cop white Boost?

Really don't want them but I guess I'm a real prick if I tell a girl that I don't like the J's u bought me. She ain't even wifey

I purchased a pair on release day after they hit ndc.After receiving my first pair I returned due to quality concerns.After returning my second pair for the same issue I asked for a refund instead of an exchange.When I recieved my refund it was for the order number on the first pair which they had received in their warehouse so I purchased a different pair of shoes.The concern I have is that Nike hasn't recieved my second pair and they issued the refund based off of the first purchase which I received the exchange for.I only use a certain card for shoe purchases which only has the funds available for that shoe purchase.If Nike asks for a return on the refund it will cause my account to be overdrawn which is no financial problem but nonetheless a hassle after all the hoops I had to jump through during this release.

^ what concerns did you have?
I noticed on my pairs each toebox was different
One was thick cut and tumbled while the other was paper thin cut and smooth
Had to switch out both right ones to match
I prefer the thicker cut tumbled toebox

Yeah quality control seemed kinda weak for these. Both pairs I copped have there own little minor defaults smh. Debating whether or not to return my second pair also. The defect I see with the second pair is a tiny gap at the toe between the toe panel and the top of the leather of the shoe, as if the sole wasn't evenly stuck by the glue. Smh China outsourcing ftl

^ what concerns did you have?
I noticed on my pairs each toebox was different
One was thick cut and tumbled while the other was paper thin cut and smooth
Had to switch out both right ones to match
I prefer the thicker cut tumbled toebox
The usual(excess glue,loose threads,etc...)which I could have accepted before attempting to solve the issues.I removed the loose threads and most of the excess glue but on the right shoe their was a significant piece of glue which I pulled with tweasers to remove.Afterwards their was a black residue left on the shoe which I cleaned but removed a significant portion of the paint in the process.I just said f it it's not meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom