Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these this weekend, especially to wear for July 4th. Is the quality on this cw good, and is it worth getting?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on these this weekend, especially to wear for July 4th. Is the quality on this cw good, and is it worth getting?

If you can get for under $150 i would pull the trigger
I'm no leather expert but looks and feels pretty good
Worn mine a few times and they are breaking in nicely
If your in no rush to buy you could hold out longer and possibly grab for $120 ish imo
Leather consistently is pretty bad on these tho
Ending up getting 2 pairs and had to mismatch to get matching leather
One had thick tumbled leather and other had thin flat smooth leather on my 2 pairs

Last edited:
If you can get for under $150 i would pull the trigger
I'm no leather expert but looks and feels pretty good
Worn mine a few times and they are breaking in nicely
If your in no rush to buy you could hold out longer and possibly grab for $120 ish imo
Leather consistently is pretty bad on these tho
Ending up getting 2 pairs and had to mismatch to get matching leather
One had thick tumbled leather and other had thin flat smooth leather on my 2 pairs

I believe Nike have discounted them down to 140. That's not bad. But I'm also considering the red suede 5's, so maybe the price isn't that big of deal? At least on such short notice.

its funny how years ago these joints were looked at as a solid *** pair now people are on the fence because of price lol them cream yeezy's aint sit and this are WAAYYYYY more clean imo

its funny how years ago these joints were looked at as a solid *** pair now people are on the fence because of price lol them cream yeezy's aint sit and this are WAAYYYYY more clean imo

Why would they not cop at the lowest price possible, its called being smart

Foot action had that July 4th sale, so these were $149. I had a $20 off coupon rewards. Paid $129 plus tax for these.  Comfortable with that price.

Only thing bugging me is that one set of laces (right shoe) is longer than the other. I had to lace up the right shoe an extra hole on the wings tab part.

^ oh man not the one lace longer than the other...i hate that! i got that on my DFA 4's

Is it just my pair or are the laces on these and other past 4's longer than a mofo lol

^ oh man not the one lace longer than the other...i hate that! i got that on my DFA 4's

Is it just my pair or are the laces on these and other past 4's longer than a mofo lol
My motorsport and alternate 4's have decent size laces. Not too long or short, but these on the pure money have extremely long ones on one shoe.

The shoe itself is pretty flawless, except the laces. lol

Foot action had that July 4th sale, so these were $149. I had a $20 off coupon rewards. Paid $129 plus tax for these.  Comfortable with that price.

Only thing bugging me is that one set of laces (right shoe) is longer than the other. I had to lace up the right shoe an extra hole on the wings tab part.

View media item 2484394

The leather on these is stellar imo, especially for under a buck fiddy.
I ended up doubling City Blue style.

Yup, these and the alternate 4's. The white motorsport pair is the complete opposite of these two. 
I agree, got rid of my white Motorsports.
Sucks, because I really like the colorway, I originally bought two at 155 from nike.

After I got them hand, the quality was trash. exactly opposite of the moneys and alternates as said.

Ended up grabbing a pair from the flash sale nike had with Ebates came out to 106 or something.

Picked the best left and right shoe, and sent the others back. I wouldn't double again for a penny over 50.

That said, I doubled on the moneys and the alternates and it was worth it.

A year from now, retail won't even be bad to pay. I'm strongly considering tripling on alternates. That good to me. 

Just too saturated with releases this year for any all whites to not hit disco, or any pair really. 

Copped on NDC. Not a big fan of all white shoes, but you need em every once in a while. I was surprised how nice the leather was when I saw them in store a few weeks ago. Why couldn't the Motorsports be like that?

recopped at that price, had returned mine 2 weeks ago to the outlet.

woulda been nice to be able to use 20% off on it

Back
Top Bottom