Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

The motor sports like 120 with the flash sale on nike.. So ima return my pair and wait for the pure money to go lower and hopefully the alternates will be there too

Worn mine twice and they still look clean... you guys playing outdoor ball in these? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've worn mine a few times now; they're still really clean (knock on wood) but have creased a bunch in the toe box. That's to be expected with the quality of leather on these.

Funny, my NYC Air Forces I bought a few months ago creased in almost the exact same spot on the left shoe :smh:

I think with all white kicks you just have to commit to cleaning them when you get home. You can't wait around on it, just clean the entire shoe immediately. 

Last edited:
Good looking
If we were able to use summer20 I would pull the trigger
But $140 still isn't too bad
Still feel like it could go cheaper

Yeah that clearance code was the first thing I tried but no dice! lol Oh well, still happy about getting the motorsports for $98 last week so I'm okay sleeping on these a bit longer. 

Good looking
If we were able to use summer20 I would pull the trigger
But $140 still isn't too bad
Still feel like it could go cheaper
Nike dropped that "select exclusions apply" for the first time with the extra % off clearance codes.

Such a shame.

Nike dropped that "select exclusions apply" for the first time with the extra % off clearance codes.

Such a shame.
For real nike getting greedy

If they would of just priced it where you could use the summer20 code and it ended being around $120 total it would sell imo

$120 is the pricepoint where most folks will bite for retros that are $190

Guess Nike is just gonna hold off at $140 then dump rest of the stock to outlets

And they will probably be priced at $150 at outlets....

Last edited:

Such a shame.

I have a feeling that may be their operating plan going forward. Unfortunately.

For real nike getting greedy
If they would of just priced it where you could use the summer20 code and it ended being around $120 total it would sell imo
$120 is the pricepoint where most folks will bite for retros that are $190
Guess Nike is just gonna hold off at $140 then dump rest of the stock to outlets
And they will probably be priced at $150 at outlets....

But outlet shoppers aren't always the smartest shoppers.

For most people: outlet = savings & cheap. They buy because they perceive it to be a good price. Even though ot may be cheaper to buy through other avenues.

Just a heads up, looks like NDC just dropped these to $139.97. Most sizes up to 13 available. 

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-4-retro-mens-shoe/pid-11400446/pgid-10952699

Edit, for some reason the pure money doesnt pull up directly for this link or in a search on NDC. But when pulling up the motorsport alternates the pure money style is available at this clearance price and adds to cart with no error. 

Thanks for the heads up. I wanna double up but I'm debating whether or not I should hold off to see if they come down some more.

Looks like this may be where they stop for now, as others have said...

Back
Top Bottom