Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

payment still pending with paypal for NDC

tired.gif
As long as you got a confirmation email then your stressing about nothing.
got an email that they got my order, no confirmation of payment tho. im more worried because the shipping address on NDC is different than the shipping address on PayPal...
Shipping address doesn't matter because paypal will always default the shipping address to whatever address is on paypal, the email saying they got your order is all you need.  NDC usually doesn't charge until they ship.
aight man, thx

but dey shippi from out da country cuz im in us and how long did dey take for shipping 
dis, dat, dese and dose
nerd.gif

things arent bad with shipments from other countries. ive gotten things within a week from Italy and Japan using the cheapest shipping option. more stuff is flown over now instead of by ship(ship is used more for like goods and stuff)

but dey shippi from out da country cuz im in us and how long did dey take for shipping 
Sns is legit and you should get your pair in about a week, kixsquare is also legit but they are a reseller so you have to wait until they ship and people have complained of slow shipping.

I'd probably go with sns first if my size was still available.

Last edited:
Im in a 1 hour wait for eastbay n footlocker, for a 9.5. Do dat mean imma get the shoe or what and what does FSR mean

^ they're on all the ftl family sites, but they have checkout delayed times. I'm sure plenty will be dropping out of carts soon. If ya'll are still looking I would suggest getting in line at Ftl, eb, fta or champs now.

I'm just glad no one refers to these as "September Blues" anymore. I used to argue with people about that, now if only the term "bred" would disappear from the sneaker world.

I'm just glad no one refers to these as "September Blues" anymore. I used to argue with people about that, now if only the term "bred" would disappear from the sneaker world.
only issue i have with bred is that some people really dont know wtf it means...........

No one had these at my high school in 91.  i only saw a few kids with maroons. i had the infrareds and a few had the carmines bitd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom