Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Wore mine for two hours today with replaced thicker insoles. After 2 hours it felt like i jumped from a 3 story building and landed feet first

They gotta do something bout that cushioning man

Wore mine for two hours today with replaced thicker insoles. After 2 hours it felt like i jumped from a 3 story building and landed feet first

Stomping in my Steel Stoes: Word to Cbo

Last edited:

Doesn't help that under these 6s it's just cardboard. All my 6s from this year aren't some of the most comfortable

Doesn't help that under these 6s it's just cardboard. All my 6s from this year aren't some of the most comfortable
I haven't worn any of my 6s yet this year. They aren't less comfortable than the fire red 5s from last year are they? Them 5s got some stiff *** leather I know that.

I haven't worn any of my 6s yet this year. They aren't less comfortable than the fire red 5s from last year are they? Them 5s got some stiff *** leather I know that.
Cant tell ya cuz thats the exact reason i didnt cop the FR5s lol. Heard how caca quality was. But I suggest you try them on to see for yourself. They are stiff and uncomfortable after 2 hours of wearing em

Cant tell ya cuz thats the exact reason i didnt cop the FR5s lol. Heard how caca quality was. But I suggest you try them on to see for yourself. They are stiff and uncomfortable after 2 hours of wearing em
I jus won't expect much then I won't be disappointed lol. I don't see me wearing any of the 3 2014 AJ6 cws I have right now til at least the beginning of next year tho. We'll see if the blacks are any better tho once they drop.

Last edited:

I must have some high pain tolerance. Got about 75-100 hrs in my pair and got no complaints (outside of the massive creasing of course).

I must have some high pain tolerance. Got about 75-100 hrs in my pair and got no complaints (outside of the massive creasing of course).
That's what I'm saying. I've worn mine for 8 hours, with sneakershields....and stock insole and they aren't uncomfortable at all. Definitely don't feel like I jumped out of a 3 story building or anything.

You dudes who say they feel fine are probably use to the cement cushioning

I havent bought many retros up until recently. Im use to the soft 90's and early 2000's cushioning

My carmine vi however feel a tad bit better

You dudes who say they feel fine are probably use to the cement cushioning

I havent bought many retros up until recently. Im use to the soft 90's and early 2000's cushioning

My carmine vi however feel a tad bit better
yea idk, my 10' altitudes and playoffs feel completely different. altitudes are WAY better

Threw on a pair of leather laces from Aglit Italy to compliment my Sport Blues. 
Look nice to me bruh, gives them a premium kinda bin23 kinda feel a lil bit lol. crazy thing is if they woulda made em just like that with a special box and made em 250 like the cigar/champagne ppl woulda been like "those is fire blah blah blah" LOL

We're talking comfort on the 6, thanks for letting everyone know your 13's are comfy though
He mentioned carmines talking about sport blues, sport blues feel bad, carmines a little better.
I stated 2 same models released with a years time frame feel way different as well.

Thx

We're talking comfort on the 6, thanks for letting everyone know your 13's are comfy though
He mentioned carmines talking about sport blues, sport blues feel bad, carmines a little better.
I stated 2 same models released with a years time frame feel way different as well.

Thx

I know PmpFord, I knew what you were saying, I was just messing with you my dude
dap-o.gif

Thx
IDK man. I have 3 pairs of 6's. Well 4 if you count black infrareds but I don't have them yet lol. So 3. Lakers 6's, Oly  6's and Sport blues. They all feel the same to me. And I don't think they are uncomfortable at all. I've worn all of them for long periods of time, 8 hours or so. But then again, I'm not a husky or heavy dude at all. Maybe that has something to do with it. Not saying you're fat btw. 

And of course, 13s are gonna be more comfy. Love wearing 13s. 12's have a similarly cushy feeling too. 

UnDS'd the SB-VI today and daaaaaaaaaaamn do they run big (this pair, at least)...
Been a size 12 since 1992, and this is the biggest 12 I've ever had on my feet.
Threw on some thick socks -- which helps -- but man.
:nerd:

UnDS'd the SB-VI today and daaaaaaaaaaamn do they run big (this pair, at least)...
Been a size 12 since 1992, and this is the biggest 12 I've ever had on my feet.
Threw on some thick socks -- which helps -- but man.
Yup. Wearing my Brazil. 6s right now .5 down 11.5 and they still very roomy. All my 6s this year are huge. To the point where I'm debating if I might do an 11 on the black inf6

As far as this year's VIs go, i picked up the white/infs, Carmines and SBs.
I haven't had my Carmines on, but my white/infs are more TTS than my SBs.
No real complaints though.
I'll still go TTS on the black/infs.

I've been trying to decide to go .5 down in Black/Infrareds. I've only had the Black/Gold DMP VI, which was years ago, and no longer have. The only other Jordan I have .5 down is Aquas.

Back
Top Bottom