Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

i just fully checked out (and received email) on EB for another pair of SB VIs...still some sizes, it seems...
:nerd:

@619destroyer
619destroyer858 619destroyer858

That's an ink spot.
It's never coming out.
Impossible.
I kept them, no biggie.
Just frustrated I knew better and did it anyway.
That's insane.

Last edited:
Wore mine for two hours today with replaced thicker insoles. After 2 hours it felt like i jumped from a 3 story building and landed feet first

They gotta do something bout that cushioning man
lmao yea cushioning sucks on these. wore them once for like 3-4 hours it felt like i was wearing chucks tbh. 

Last edited:
How do they fit?
I win a pair of them but I dont know wich is my real size. Im size 8.5 and I had only the Spizike 6 but they were too big for me (size 9), so if I go down to half size (size 8 ) would be too small?

Last edited:
so if a 13 drops, or those unc white and black 13s, it will be $180.. this "game" is straight stupid. all these little suckers ruining it. I'm going hard next year since 6s are a top model for me, and after that i'm only coming out for 8s, 12s, 13s, and 14s, even though they will be 200+ by then ill p robably only get a few good ones. smh jb making it so the loyal fans can't even justify copping from them no more.. unbelievable
mean.gif
Yep sad truth for the sneakerheads.

It was $185 though right?

I realized yesterday when I was listing the shoes Id bought this year for a TTS post that I was @25 pair. That's 25x200
I spent 5k on sneakers man, this is J's only.
I'm not liking the sound of that so much my dudes

Last edited:
I was talking about anthracites post.
He mentioned the UNC 13's being $180.
I believe the 13's so far this year were $185 right?

Oh my bad . The wolf grey and cement greys were 185 and 170, respectively. The 3m were $200

I realized yesterday when I was listing the shoes Id bought this year for a TTS post that I was @25 pair. That's 25x200
investment tho

Last edited:

youre not th eonly one thats gone down this train of thought, not to mention, IMO, jays will be closer to 250/pair in 2-3 yrs time like the foams are now.

Back
Top Bottom