Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I could see JB releasing the Maroons next year along with the Bordeaux kind of like how they've been ODing the infrared color this year

Last edited:
I believe the demand for these will be slightly higher than the White/Infrareds based solely on the fact they they release around summer.

Personally I like these a tad bit better than the Infrareds, but I think that's just me.

Nah they are dropping a week or two after kids already in school so it will probably be like the black tongue v last year.

Everyone should be able to get these for retail.

Unless they make these limited which nike hasnt been doing at all this year

I can't wait. I love this colorway.
smokin.gif
same here

yupp these and the carmines are the only 6s im getting for the rest of the year. unless they drop the maroons.

Been waiting so long for these.... That blue is so beautiful and I'm not really into blue on j's but these are fire

These will definitely be purchased. Passing on getting a newer pair of carmines for these for sure. :pimp:

Confused as to whether the lace lock will be clear or blue.

Hoping for blue.

Same here...

Also, don't think these are going to be an easy walk in the park to get.

These will be the official back to school kicks because every kid will ask or try to get these for their pair to return back to the school year.

:smh: These are hard as hell though :D

I want the SC Trainers in a similar colorway I just don't know if I'm will to buy both.

Leaning towards the SC and will be a definite cop with those, but adding these to the mix too hmmmm.

Man to hell with that I have tons and tons of Black/Red kicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom