Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Hmm.. dang I haven't copped a pair of jays in a while... actually I'm waiting to sell my collection... However, this might be a consideration 

lol i remeber wanting these soo bad couple years back, so happy there coming back just need these and lightning 17s

YESSSS !!!!! Blue Lacelock
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

The way I feel about the VI is the way most people feel about the Concord (or any 11).

Ive never understood the Love for the Concord but I'm glad my personal holy grails (6's) of the JB line up isn't sought after like that 11 mess.

I mean out of all the J's I have, I don't own one pair of 11's because I've always passed no matter how fresh the colorway. Dont get me wrong I'd grab if it wasn't so impossible.

I've always loved the lows but can never deal with the HYPE that even that shoe brings so I don't have any of those either and I just struck out on the 11 snakes even with a gauranteed raffle ticket and going hard from 7am-8pm.

Found a Cherry pair for 175 and white Tuxedo for 205 but neither are DS so I'm out on that.

Anyway back to this 6. I'm so just pumped like I said I can grab my personal favorite with such ease and as many pairs as I want.

Thanks JB

same here. i have no nostalgic feelings for the 11s. when they came out i had already graduated and had a job for 5 years or so. i did grab a pair of gammas on the xmas release and had no shame trading them for another shoe. thats pretty much why i bought them anyways. these just take me back to a  time that i miss.

travis bickle, fav movie of all time

Last edited:
I have nostalgia for jordans 1-xix

But these are up on the list along with bordeux vii, black tongue v, and black red iv.

I have bought all of the retros on my top list except for these

I might just look past the hard body cast leather and cop if its an easy cop

Last edited:

same here. i have no nostalgic feelings for the 11s. when they came out i had already graduated and had a job for 5 years or so. i did grab a pair of gammas on the xmas release and had no shame trading them for another shoe. thats pretty much why i bought them anyways. these just take me back to a  time that i miss.

travis bickle, fav movie of all time
Yea I hear you on the nostalgic side. I actually think these came out my Sophmore or Junior year of HS but... I was working a fulltime job and had just quit Basketball so I wasn't really buying shoes.

I was trying to get those Cerwin Vega 15inch woofers w/ The 1250 Fosgate amp instead, So I could roll the 23rd st strip with a sound system that matched my  

13x7 reverse Gold McClain rims on my 92 Saturn that I had to pay for myself. 

Yea I hear you on the nostalgic side. I actually think these came out my Sophmore or Junior year of HS but... I was working a fulltime job and had just quit Basketball so I wasn't really buying shoes.

I was trying to get those Cerwin Vega 15inch woofers w/ The 1250 Fosgate amp instead, So I could roll the 23rd st strip with a sound system that matched my  

hhahaahaha same thing in florida. looked like roller skate cars. had to have the RF punches. i had 13x7 knockoffs myself. on an 88 nissan sentra w a red grant steering wheel

Last edited:
This is one of those shoes that I've always wanted since I got into all this.. excited for release. :smokin

View media item 924539

View media item 924541

View media item 924542

View media item 924543

View media item 924544

View media item 924546

08/30/14 Air Jordan 6 Retro

384664-107 White/Sport Blue-Black

$170.00 - Men's

$120.00 - Gradeschool

$75.00 - Preschool

$55.00 - Toddler

$45.00 - Infant

Images Via sneakergaga's Instagram & Info Via SC

These are fire looks like the same materials as the the white Infrared and look to be readily available like them also all tho these might appeal to more people it being a nice neutral blue where as the infrared to some people is more subjective.

Last edited:

hhahaahaha same thing in florida. looked like roller skate cars. had to have the RF punches. i had 13x7 knockoffs myself. on an 88 nissan sentra w a red grant steering wheel
LOL yea man, repped

These have really surprised me. Duh I know it's a jordan 6 but the carmines and olympic 6s have disappointed me but something about a clean cw like this without the multi colored upper makes the 6 look way better. Hopefully I have the funds because those royal 3s come out 2 weeks before these.

LOL yea man, repped
yall have me cryin over here, oh the days, i had 2 15 inch peavey black widows in my 66 plymouth belvedere with 2 thousand watt amps and 15 inch knock off wire wheels pushin around 150 dbs in the ccar hittin 20 cycles (mad low bass note) rockin dj majic mike and dj laz lol oh the days

These have really surprised me. Duh I know it's a jordan 6 but the carmines and olympic 6s have disappointed me but something about a clean cw like this without the multi colored upper makes the 6 look way better. Hopefully I have the funds because those royal 3s come out 2 weeks before these.

Personally I can't do the two toned uppers ie Carmine's Olympics. I'll do the Carmine's this year and never unDS them, trade bait only

Back
Top Bottom