Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Fire...I just know JB is gonna hit us with that same sorry leather that was on the infras.

EDIT: nvm I found the answer in another thread. Everyone was saying the infrareds run .5 size big. Just plan on copping Carmine's, Sport Blue, and Black infra reds, or at least trying for them.

Hate to be that guy if this has been answered already but...

For those that copped infrareds, did they run TTS or did they run big? Last round of VIs ran big.

Last edited:
these look so good 
pimp.gif

Sport Blue Royal Blue whatever blue you call it I don't know. I can't keep up with what they call these colors. All I know is that last pic I posted was by the same user that posted the new pics we have, and I prefer the "royal" if that's what it's called. I've a pair of the pink white and blue 180 Pegasus and it's that blue, I don't have the box anymore I don't think but I don't think Nike called it "royal" on that model so color names to me, mean zero. I'll look for the box and see what they call it though

i have an addiction to sixes. i will cop every pair i can get my hands on this year.  i was only able to get one OG jordan per season when they released bc i was still only a teen. when the sixes came out i just fell in love with the design of them. i can stare at them for hours. to me its my favorite jordan of all time. i like the new colorways but really want the maroon,blue and carmines bc i could only get the original black/infrared bitd. ill double up on these sport blues if I'm able. i think they will be as easy as the white/infrareds but thats just me. 

Last edited:
damn im stacked  i hope not havent tried any on yet toro either
EDIT: nvm I found the answer in another thread. Everyone was saying the infrareds run .5 size big. Just plan on copping Carmine's, Sport Blue, and Black infra reds, or at least trying for them.

For those that copped infrareds, did they run TTS or did they run big? Last round of VIs ran big.

Last edited:

idk i always get 11 in 1-13's for 7-8 years now

Back
Top Bottom