Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

same, perfect bday gift for myself
hopefully can get them at retail

The 23rd would be a great early birthday present to myself and the 30th would be a dope belated birthday present as well, but in all honesty any Saturday in August would be a good way to get in the celebration mood lol.

I agree this is one of the shoes that an icy blue sole would look good on. I can't wait to get my hands on these :smokin

def a must cop these and maroons [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

I love this color, just hate these are going to be exactly like the Infrared leather...terrible. If JB put the same leather that was on the Wht/Red 6 that dropped a few years back, these would be 6 pair easy! Looks like it will only be 1. HA.

These have always just been "okay" for me. I know people love them though.

I'll be passing on them, hope to see the maroons sometime soon :nerd:.

debating hard between these and the white infrareds coming out next week.

from what i've heard, we should see a great number of the infrareds and shouldnt be too hard to cop

anything on the availability of the sport blues?

debating hard between these and the white infrareds coming out next week.

from what i've heard, we should see a great number of the infrareds and shouldnt be too hard to cop

anything on the availability of the sport blues?
Availability hasn't been announced yet as far as I know, but I would guess the infrareds will be produced in much larger numbers due to their popularity, and will be an easier cop because of this and because they've retro'ed so many times already. Lots of people already have infrareds to kick around, almost nobody has wearable sport blues.

After seeing the pink colored white Infareds My interest level has really taken a dive. On these I will get 2 pairs for sure.

I have too many red colorways. I need these to go with my other blue's pairs.

True Blue 3's, Military Blue 4's and Laney 5's.

I love this color, just hate these are going to be exactly like the Infrared leather...terrible. If JB put the same leather that was on the Wht/Red 6 that dropped a few years back, these would be 6 pair easy! Looks like it will only be 1. HA.
LOL @ 6 pairs. Why? That's just dumb. YOu really wanna drop 1200 on 6 pairs of GR Jordan's if the leather's good? LOLOLOL.

I was thinking an insect of some sort. So he'd have what is essentially two sets. One to rock and one to stock....lololol. 6 PAIRS EASY!!!! lololol.

LOL @ 6 pairs. Why? That's just dumb. YOu really wanna drop 1200 on 6 pairs of GR Jordan's if the leather's good? LOLOLOL.
or maybe he's doing what he wants with his money?

too many people think with other people's wallets around here...

Shut up....it's still stupid. I'm not telling him what to do with his money....but I'm making fun of him for it. You and I both know he isn't buying 6 pairs of anything. He just wanted to say he would. Put the cape away.

Maybe he just likes the shoes a lot and happens to wear his kicks any where and they end up getting OD beat up easily.

Back
Top Bottom