Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Hope everyone eats!

The leather on these is similar to the infras
my particular pair on sports blue has a bit more grain and is a little softer. Nothing to right home about though.

Many ppl dont realise how rare these were back in '91. Not many places or country's got these. Everyone was rocking infrareds and Carmine's. Never saw sport blues, even back then there was rare air. Glad i own em now, even tho its not well made
Yeah, they were not seen often at all back then. They'll be remastered soon. I released my pair. I'll hope to get em later, resell shouldn't be much on these.

Fnl worked 1st try for me, I think its bull retros are excluded for that 20 bucks off ur next 100 dollar purchase coupon but o well

Many ppl dont realise how rare these were back in '91. Not many places or country's got these. Everyone was rocking infrareds and Carmine's. Never saw sport blues, even back then there was rare air. Glad i own em now, even tho its not well made
But the blues were so dull compared to the other colorways they were overlooked until they went on sale.
I felt like they were a consolation prize for kids whose parents wouldn't drop $125 for the Infrareds.

Chaos for some, breeze in the park for others.

It's really quite over here in tampa. Wished it was always that simple where I live.

Another 813'er, where did get your pair ? I figured they would be everywhere in the area because hardly any stores did raffles. When they do raffles that's when, I have to be on my P's and Q's.

EB came thru. Now the wait! LOL Everybody enjoy the holiday weekend Im out! :smokin:smokin:smokin

That "wait til late Tuesday for your tracking" wait... :smokin
(mine went to "1 unit ready to ship" in about 45mins today. Will likely be like that til Tuesday)

Last edited:
payment still pending with paypal for NDC

tired.gif

payment still pending with paypal for NDC

tired.gif
As long as you got a confirmation email then your stressing about nothing.
got an email that they got my order, no confirmation of payment tho. im more worried because the shipping address on NDC is different than the shipping address on PayPal...
Shipping address doesn't matter because paypal will always default the shipping address to whatever address is on paypal, the email saying they got your order is all you need.  NDC usually doesn't charge until they ship.

Back
Top Bottom