Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

It was to compare how submissive some of these guys want people to be. We are grown *** men. Nobody should get their feelings hurt because someone wants to complain about a product

Hey if someone wants to complain about a product they are not satisfied with let them.

Fact remains that numerous people have complained, when you were saying the exact opposite, trying to say So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 was complaining for nothing and didn't have a point when he mentioned the complaints.

LOL you seem to be a little angry man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey if someone wants to complain about a product they are not satisfied with let them.

Fact remains that numerous people have complained, when you were saying the exact opposite, trying to say So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 was complaining for nothing and didn't have a point when he mentioned the complaints.

he actually tends to do the same rant every time people tell others to quit complaining about quality. ive seen it a few times now.

I personally just decided to stop buying retro jordans for the time being. that way, I don't have to feel some kind of way about spending $200 on shoes that are obviously shortcutted because JB knows they will sell regardless.

Fact remains that numerous people have complained, when you were saying the exact opposite, trying to say [@=/u/42518/So-Much-Sole-23]@So Much Sole 23[/@] was complaining for nothing and didn't have a point when he mentioned the complaints.

He's angry because his signature selling free coupons hasn't exactly paid off.

3907593-8870966785-proxy

I personally just decided to stop buying retro jordans for the time being. that way, I don't have to feel some kind of way about spending $200 on shoes that are obviously shortcutted because JB knows they will sell regardless.

And that's honestly the best solution to the entire issue in my opinion. Instead of buying multiple retros every month, and complaining, just don't buy them, save yourself some money, and find another shoe with better quality that's up to your standards. People can do whatever they want of course, but I just never understand why they continue to buy if they're so unsatisfied.

Mine have been at the UPS depot since Friday and I really need to go pick them up...
UGH, at least they're available to you! 

my pair was supposedly delivered to me on Friday, but the package can't be found anywhere!!! on ups tracking, i get this - "left at: other released". called ups, and supposedly the driver left it behind one of the pillars at my home. i was at home at the time of the supposed shipment yet i never got a knock or ring of the doorbell. really frustrated because now i think the best thing that can happen is that i get my money back.... i may have to pay over retail for this pair!

ups drivers wouldn't take packages, would they? 

Basically. ...for what we are paying for j's we all feel that quality should be better. Will it?......maybe or maybe not. Only time will tell.

Or maybe we're just a bunch of spoiled consumers that think everything should be of top notch quality. These shoes are made over sea's and China quality ain't all that.

Now if these j's were made in the new balance factories in America then I would expect top notch quality. But then I would expect to a premium for that so called quality. It will never happen.

Jordan Brand will just say there making changes and keep raising prices and selling out shoes. Supply and demand people.....supply and demand.

Mine have been at the UPS depot since Friday and I really need to go pick them up...
UGH, at least they're available to you! 

my pair was supposedly delivered to me on Friday, but the package can't be found anywhere!!! on ups tracking, i get this - "left at: other released". called ups, and supposedly the driver left it behind one of the pillars at my home. i was at home at the time of the supposed shipment yet i never got a knock or ring of the doorbell. really frustrated because now i think the best thing that can happen is that i get my money back.... i may have to pay over retail for this pair!

ups drivers wouldn't take packages, would they? 
I had a package go missing so now I have all my orders held for pick up at MY convenience. Hope they find your shipment..

I had a package go missing so now I have all my orders held for pick up at MY convenience. Hope they find your shipment..
i had no idea you could even do that! 

guess that's what i'll do from now on. good lookin out !

he actually tends to do the same rant every time people tell others to quit complaining about quality. ive seen it a few

What are you trying to say? Or are you joining in on the pile on?

Point is the guy said tons of guys were complaining.

He only showed 3 examples of complaints.

I dont think only 5 people bought this shoe. So out of thousands of buyers three complain and it ruffled his feathers.

Its ridiculous that complaints about quality have guys in here getting butt hurt and annoyed like they actually made the shoes themselves.

There are pros and cons of every shoe release and EVERYTIME a guy gets upset for somebody claiming the quality is bad.

End rant

Last edited:
Actually they are all gone but thanks for asking. You seem like you took it a bit personal huh?
Bravo.  You sold all your free coupons.  Personal? No.  I just can't legally type what I think of people that sell items that were given to them for free.

If they are all gone why keep the Sig? Lonely? Enjoy random PM's for items you don't possess? Just like the way it looks on your profile?

Bravo.  You sold all your free coupons.  Personal? No.  I just can't legally type what I think of people that sell items that were given to them for free.
If they are all gone why keep the Sig? Lonely? Enjoy random PM's for items you don't possess? Just like the way it looks on your profile?

You are weird. I had no idea niketalk had signature police.

Cant tell if you are trying to be funny or if you are really anal retentive.

I really dont change my sig much once i have nothing to sell anymore. There is no need to rush to change it.

You must have tried to buy something from me before and i didnt reply and now your mad.

Also winners circle rewards cards are not free. I had 5 of them. You do the math

Been on this site for over 14 years and now i seen it all lol sig gate

Last edited:
What are you trying to say? Or are you joining in on the pile on?

Point is the guy said tons of guys were complaining.

He only showed 3 examples of complaints.

I dont think only 5 people bought this shoe. So out of thousands of buyers three complain and it ruffled his feathers.

Its ridiculous that complaints about quality have guys in here getting butt hurt and annoyed like they actually made the shoes themselves.

There are pros and cons of every shoe release and EVERYTIME a guy gets upset for somebody claiming the quality is bad.

End rant

Ummmm Where Did I Say Anything About Being Butt Hurt Or Annoyed? That's Just A Part Of The NT Community These Days And Sadly, It's Expected At This Point :lol:

Do You Reread ANY Of The BS Your Fingers Spew Into That Keyboard Before Posting Here Bud?

You Babble On Nonsense Like A Pigeon Takes *****..... CONSTANTLY!

One Would Think In The 14 Years You're So Proud Of Having Been A Member Here, Youd've Grown Up Some :smh:

Your Card's Been Pulled Even By The Mod Here Joker, Time To Take A Seat Back On The Bench And LET IT GO!

PS- What's The Deal With You And Other Men's *****?

View media item 1173870

Last edited:
My card has been pulled? Lol

Get real

You are the one typing all angry shouting out mods like its a got damn mix tape diss :lol:

But carry on with your "win" and nifty gif

You win

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom