Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Unknown new release 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
looks like a gradeschool seahawks looking cw. with breast cancer awareness jumpman

:smh: :smh: :smh:

It's just an ugly looking colorway. Should've kept it simple and just retroed the white/navy's.

Went in today to FTL to pick up my pair of black toe 14's that I had set aside, spoke to the guy there and was able to order a pair of the sport blues too! Guy was a class act.

Great day coming back to JB with two pairs that bring back memories.

Walter..

Last edited:
yeeeee i finally got a pair of dem bad boys. The store recently recieved a shipment of those plus the sport blue 3s and the thunder 14s about 4 days ago. i got the last pair that was mi size. so happy thought i wasnt  never able to get dem but i did. my life is sastified for nao .

Looks like a Richard Sherman or Earl Thomas PE come to life. I wonder if the Seahawks will get adult sizes.

Every now and again, there are certain colorways released that look like they could be fakes. Those "Seahawk" 6's are one of them. :smh:

That Kids color shoulda been a mens color as well. After the Belair 5 (which i thought was cool) anything goes almost. them 6s slick imo

Back
Top Bottom