Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I neeed them last shots in a 10.5 or 11 but its probly not likely they will restock again
ohwell.gif

Why can he not have that but im forced to see dude with his shirt off in every post I go to?
THIS X10  Back on topic though I ordered the Bred IV in size 14 but I wear 13. Do these run small by any chance?

Last edited:
Eastbay got the 13s back? Back-order tho? How does that work?
For the WC3 my order status said Backordered until 2/6/13. I had placed my order that same day but the shoes did not get shipped out until the 8th even with 2 day shipping. Basically what it means is that it might take a few days for your order to ship.

When Eastbay does the "Backordered" or if you order and it says "Back Ordered until" the same day you purchased; It usually means that eastbay either has not received their supply from the manufacturer yet or that they expect to get them soon. It pretty much gurantees your pair....unless the manufacturer doesn't meet their supply expectations.

Swear everything ever released will be restocking now!!! LMAO!!! I hope everybody gets everything they want. I'm liking the random restocks more than the scheduled releases. Haha!!!

We need some kind of rules for people who just join. It would also be nice if these "GUESTS" couldn't see until they sign up. It seems a lot of people just come here to take links and information back to other sites or twitter. They stay messing up almost every thread especially on or around release days.
THiS.

Other sources are saying the online restock for finishline would be 2/13/12. So I dont know if the restock will be tomorrow for wednesday. Can anybody confirm what day the restock online will happen because the closest footlocker that will the bred 11s is like 3 hours from where I live

Other sources are saying the online restock for finishline would be 2/13/12. So I dont know if the restock will be tomorrow for wednesday. Can anybody confirm what day the restock online will happen because the closest footlocker that will the bred 11s is like 3 hours from where I live
READ BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom