Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just picked up my raffle tickets for the restocks at my local HOH at serramonte mall in daly city CA. i also signed up for the all star releases. i hope i win. because i have never won any raffles before. lol

i just picked up my raffle tickets for the restocks at my local HOH at serramonte mall in daly city CA. i also signed up for the all star releases. i hope i win. because i have never won any raffles before. lol
Just talked to both the HoH's in my area and I was told that the raffle has been scrapped and they're working on getting the right information to the customers. But that they're switching to a FCFS ticket system. This came from corporate not just a hand for of stores deciding they want to do things different. I'd check asap so as to not miss out or be disappointed.

Anyone notice all the FNL tweets about Mardi Gras?  I bet tomorrow's restock of XIs is in honor of Fat Tuesday.

Last edited:

raffles at serramonte are rigged. I stopped wasting my time there after the bred 11 release.

This month is hard on the bank account, lot of heat coming out plus re-stocks...that being said, don't think I can pass up a pair of Bred xi, even if I have to deal with FNL...

This month is hard on the bank account, lot of heat coming out plus re-stocks...that being said, don't think I can pass up a pair of Bred xi, even if I have to deal with FNL...
I keep telling my girl that as soon as we get through the 1st week of March that she can rest a bit easier until April.

Finishline better have every employee pedaling tomorrow or their site is gonna cause a world wide power outage
LMAO repped. I called customer service to complain after the fiasco of the restock last week, the woman on the phone offered to go against policy and order the shoes by phone for me, and basically told me their site sucks. Her offer would have been appreciated had this not been hours after all the retros were sold out.

^ thats probably the only reason she offered...
This woman had no clue what Jordan Retros were and how popular they are, it was kind of funny. She asked me what shoes the site wouldn't let me buy, I tell her Jordan Retro 4's. She says "sir, I honestly know nothing about Jordans, I need a style number". Point was it was a nice gesture that shows FNL's site sucks.

Other sources are saying the online restock for finishline would be 2/13/12. So I dont know if the restock will be tomorrow for wednesday. Can anybody confirm what day the restock online will happen because the closest footlocker that will the bred 11s is like 3 hours from where I live

All I've read is that it will be online on 2/12/13 as for in store, footlocker gets the on the 13th.

did you read that online the bred 11s will release online from the same website i linked or a different one???

I need the breds or concords in a gs size. I could care less about my size, I already have them.

You forgot to take into account the eBay fees which take a large percentage in the final sale. In reality, the profit is not as large as you think and many people struggle to get a real profit on a 300 price tag

I know what you mean by the ebay fees. I try to trump that by going through shop discover whenever possilble to net an extra 10% as well. Couple that with finishlines WC and you can get your net cost down quite a bit, and if it's the right shoe you'll make something. Otherwise, sitting on a particular shoes (at least in OG colorways) for a year will net you $100 on average. It takes time, but I understand most people want the quick buck in the meantime because they don't have the cashflow to fall back on.

You guys must have never even tried to cop on release day for the XI because they are the easiest Jordan shoe to get.

I don't know what the Bred 11 has to do with Fat Tuesday, but I'm in New Orleans and I'll be inside away from the parade, waiting on this link

I don't know what the Bred 11 has to do with Fat Tuesday, but I'm in New Orleans and I'll be inside away from the parade, waiting on this link
I still say if you dont have at least one pair of this shoe, you didn't try hard enough...i may try to help some family out on this one but im good. i have all the pairs i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom