Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say if you dont have at least one pair of this shoe, you didn't try hard enough...i may try to help some family out on this one but im good. i have all the pairs i need.

Exactly like people must have been sleeping all day to not get atleast one pair

Unfortunately, Im starting out my blog so I dont think many people will believe me but I can assure you it is 100 percent guarenteed. I will update the blog with the time of release in a few minutes

WC3's and WC4's come in tomorrow :smokin Here's to a hopeful restock of CG 11s or Concords, wouldn't mind another pair of either one.

Last edited:
After that troll comment, i hope no one in their right mind would "trade" with you for anything.

You Sound bitter that you didn't get a pair it's okay. Hopefully tomorrow you will be successful. If nobody wants to trade with me so be it, I'm not losing out. And the 11s are easy to cop. They sell them EVERYWHERE!!! And make a lot of pairs.

Last edited:
what makes you think they restock on CG or Concords? Seems like they only restock recent shoes

I do think that something special is going to happen this weekend. MJ's 50th bday... 25th anniversary of him winning his first all star MVP... I just see something big coming out of the mixture of events. Concords and Space jams would definitely be big. However, I would think that info would have started leaking by now.

JUST UPDATED BLOG WITH TIME IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED FOR BRED 11's.

If this is true, you will shoot to legend status. However, if this is false, i'm nominating you for troll/hypebeast of the year. i will also petition for you to be banned. On top of that, I will hack into your blog and turn it into a sketchers release blog. DO NOT F WIT MY EMOTIONS! :evil:

Its all good bro Im willing to take the risk and if you want an  extra secret about this release let me know as everyone will be intrigued to know. I would never give out false hope im hoping what you say is true that I will reach legend status. Whats even more funny is that no major sneaker sites like kicksonfire.com or sneakernews.com have this information and I do  

Its all good bro Im willing to take the risk and if you want an  extra secret about this release let me know as everyone will be intrigued to know. I would never give out false hope im hoping what you say is true that I will reach legend status. Whats even more funny is that no major sneaker sites like kicksonfire.com or sneakernews.com have this information and I do  

What's this "secret" ? :nerd:

If this is true, you will shoot to legend status. However, if this is false, i'm nominating you for troll/hypebeast of the year. i will also petition for you to be banned. On top of that, I will hack into your blog and turn it into a sketchers release blog. DO NOT F WIT MY EMOTIONS! :evil:

Legend for posting a time of a 10th restock of a shoe that was easy to get?

Right.

Bruh, a little sarcasm never hurt anyone. :smh: Besides, Im really tired of hearing about "this shoe was easy to get' and "people just didn't try hard enough". if you got em, cool... this thread isn't for you! :smh:
What's more annoying is how people cry when they don't cop and then blame resellers or hypebeast. Then the people who do cop throw it in other people's faces, and people get all upset. You never win on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom