Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on these when they came out. Couldn't pass em up for retail... Been a good week.

I agree with you. I'm waiting for my DW pair to arrive.

My PayPal still says "pending" for my Breds. Bad sign or normal? Sorry, never used PayPal on a release like this but it's the only thing they'd accept.

yo you gotta put up dates on posts... anyone know if ftl is getting the concords? concord restocks seem really iffy to me. 

I doubt FTL will be restocking in the Concords, they never really have a full blown restock online. In stores maybe but no Concords

Last edited:
Hello NTers, I wanna share my story this morning.  After I saw the link with the concords, I rush to cop them.  Went all the way down to checkout, but eventually CC was not accepting it.  Tried multiple times, no success.  Tried different debit card, no success.  I thought I was flagged.  Then later today, I called my bank.  In my surprise, my account was not even flagged!  So, I dont know what happened with FNL checkout.  I even used the same CC from last re-stock of Cool Grey IX.  Oh well, hopefully there will be another restock like this.

To relieve some stress, I wanna share my 3's that came in today.  Got it from FNL too!  Thanks for reading

On hold with Finish Line right now trying to figure out if my orders went through or not. It's been like 10 minutes.... So pick up maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom