Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked on the Foot Action Release Locator and they have them for 2/14 at my local store but it says to contact the store for ticket procedures. I'm sure they already gave em out but ill call up there in the morning or head out there. Might pass on the CG IX if I have a chance at the IV. Still hope for something online

they didnt restock in my area  
frown.gif
lol where are you from that they don't have the internet yet

I live in Downingtown, pa. I had the same issue with ordering online 2 months ago. I was told that finishlinerunningstore.com has a lawsuit against finishline. If you order online and there is a finishline store within 50 miles of Allentown, pa, with that item in stock. Your order will not go through.

So this morning I was prepared for the XI restocks and had Concords & Breds on my cart did my Paypal business and when i went back to confirm my address I got errors saying could not ship to address. Called FNL and customer service agent said they cant ship within 50 miles of my city witch is ALLENTOWN.PA..Unfortunaly we have a store called www.finishlinerunningstore.com/ (no associates with FNL) so they legally cant ship to my city because of lawsuits. Funny thing is I got Breds in Dec, Thunders & last week Retro 88. So I can never order from FNL online anymore. Who has it worst than me ...SMH now i have to count on NDC witch is like counting on a herpes free 2$ hooker.
That's crazy. I'm in North Wales/Landale/Montgomery County PA and I get orders shipped all the time. And it is definitely under 50 miles from Allentown

If Foot Action Twitter acct is to be trusted, these restocks are in store only. Guess I'll have to find out from my local FA store. Anyone see anywhere else that might have a Bred IV restock?

calm down lol you were new at one point too.. 

I don't care about join dates and what not. It's the constant asking of the same questions that are answered literally 6-7 posts up that boggle the mind. I'm not losing sleep over it or anything like that but really people? You can't just read a little bit back?

All this does is flood the thread and the NEW, USEFUL, HELPFUL info gets lost in it.

This is NT though, and the JB section at that so I should expect this...

Last edited:
I don't care about join dates and what not. It's the constant asking of the same questions that are answered literally 6-7 posts up that boggle the mind. I'm not losing sleep over it or anything like that but really people? You can't just read a little bit back?

All this does is flood the thread and the NEW, USEFUL, HELPFUL info gets lost in it.
lol I completely agree.. the 21 and under crew really can't read tho.. so you have to give them an extra push.. 

If Foot Action Twitter acct is to be trusted, these restocks are in store only. Guess I'll have to find out from my local FA store. Anyone see anywhere else that might have a Bred IV restock?
Damn, totally forgot about footaction, I've been looking for the bulls 1's and they already did the raffles this past sunday-monday. 
mean.gif

Olympic VII's came today - overall shoe is clean, only complaint is a slight crease on the top heel near the lace, kinda annoying fresh out the box

Olympic VII's came today - overall shoe is clean, only complaint is a slight crease on the top heel near the lace, kinda annoying fresh out the box
From my experience, the restocks tend to have more imperfections, I don't know if it's cause they were returned pairs, defective pairs that  didn't pass quality control in the initial release or what. Obviously people probably have gotten perfect pairs, but just speaking from experience from buying tons of random restocks there's always something a bit wrong with it. Nonetheless, it's not a big deal lol.

Lol na guys not in houston and no restocks out my way other then fire red 5s trying to get hooked up with someone in houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom