Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i still hope these sell like last years 9's if so under $200.00 shipped is a great price from this plus colorway
The Quai 54s last year were 9s? I don't remember seeing that... although the only Quai 54s I remember were the ones I think from a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i still hope these sell like last years 9's if so under $200.00 shipped is a great price from this plus colorway
The Quai 54s last year were 9s? I don't remember seeing that... although the only Quai 54s I remember were the ones I think from a couple years ago.

These releasing in the US? Quai 54 a basketball competition in France right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

yeah thats the tourney. I have no idea on RD or availability. I dont know if anyone has said anything yet, not even an RD. I dont know why they wouldnt drop in the US, but then again XBS Vs didnt drop in US. We'll find out soon.

yeah thats the tourney. I have no idea on RD or availability. I dont know if anyone has said anything yet, not even an RD. I dont know why they wouldnt drop in the US, but then again XBS Vs didnt drop in US. We'll find out soon.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

july 2nd

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

july 2nd

for those that dont remember the quai's last year were the IX's that everyone tried to call un-citrus lol

for those that dont remember the quai's last year were the IX's that everyone tried to call un-citrus lol

I know that HOH Harlem was the only spot that released the Quai 54 I's in the US two years ago. Don't think the IX's made it to the US last year.

I know that HOH Harlem was the only spot that released the Quai 54 I's in the US two years ago. Don't think the IX's made it to the US last year.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

that hoh was going to get the 9's but it never happened 

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

that hoh was going to get the 9's but it never happened 

so is it release in US or only in Euro?

i think if US release, HOHswill have it for sure

Back
Top Bottom