Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

It's getting close to the supposed drop date,and still no info? Nice job Nike
30t6p3b.gif

did anyone else get there pairs from England or this ebay seller unique_fashion_123

i dont know where my damn shoes are

did anyone else get there pairs from England or this ebay seller unique_fashion_123

i dont know where my damn shoes are

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

To flatfoot, its with customs now. The time in which they release the shoes varies. It may take days, or weeks. You never know. One of the reasons why I hate buying internationally.

thats the funny thing if stuff is with customs it says the package is in customs but there is no other info from the original scan out of england and nothign about US customs 
i hate this and i doubt i will order from out the country again 

i used to get packages all the time from HK and if the shoes where in customs i would get a msaage saying there in customs 

i have ordered from Germany and France before that was 3 years ago and never had this problem 
mad.gif

To flatfoot, its with customs now. The time in which they release the shoes varies. It may take days, or weeks. You never know. One of the reasons why I hate buying internationally.

thats the funny thing if stuff is with customs it says the package is in customs but there is no other info from the original scan out of england and nothign about US customs 

i used to get packages all the time from HK and if the shoes where in customs i would get a msaage saying there in customs 

i have ordered from Germany and France before that was 3 years ago and never had this problem 
mad.gif

Any news on the July 2nd US drop? I know a guy above me said no any more opinions or news? Sat is coming up fast!

Any news on the July 2nd US drop? I know a guy above me said no any more opinions or news? Sat is coming up fast!

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

mad.gif

Dude calm down, you will get your shoes....It takes a while, but they will come.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

mad.gif

Dude calm down, you will get your shoes....It takes a while, but they will come.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Very interesting turn of events ... What next, another outlet release? Smh
I wouldn't mind that either.

I was told by HoH to check back on Thursday. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom