Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Yup every release is more then the last

I dont have the patience to camp out
I hate striking out on the computer and I hate paying extra to somebody no different then myself who has a connect off craigslist

Nyc retail stores are bastards as well
Same reason I copped off ISS. Got my exact size, don't have to stress out that week/day, or possibly pay an ever higher resale price. But most importantly, I paid because I really like these. First release I've been psyched about all year, and I mean first  
laugh.gif

don't know, need to see these in person. Based off online pics the infrared 23 looked bad but in person they were :pimp:

I don't know about you guys, but don't you think the cigars will look even better once it yellows? I think they will look dope :nthat:

I've seen a post that shiekhs will be getting these? can anyone confirm if their doin Shiekh code raffles? thanks.

Those Cigars are fire.

I've been kinda sleeping on this the JB forums.

Sorry if this is obvious, but are both shoes releasing separately?

Yup every release is more then the last

I dont have the patience to camp out
I hate striking out on the computer and I hate paying extra to somebody no different then myself who has a connect off craigslist

Nyc retail stores are bastards as well

Least ur in the city. Fools like me in the sticks get stuck with praying and playing the online shoe lottery as i like to call it

Those Cigars are fire.
I've been kinda sleeping on this the JB forums.

Sorry if this is obvious, but are both shoes releasing separately?

You right bro the cigars are fire! Champagne, are aight, but not for me! These will he like snakeskin XI OG's, wheat XIII's, Chutney XIV all slept on but then one of most popular retros 10 years down the road! Hypebeast and limitedness are selling these out!

Back
Top Bottom