Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

i gave in and got the cigars from iss

i had a problem with iss on shipping before i hope i dont have the same problem again

I think I'm gonna switch ships and push the eject button on this one. 250 is just too much even with premium materials. If it were 200 like the 88s then I could deal

Funny thing is if resell ends up being higher ya'll will praise him. It's his money let him do what he pleases. Plus it's not that much.

I was going to wait and see what little mom and pop stores are going to charge but I called 2 stores this afternoon one wanted $600.00 the other $700.00

Also a reseller off cl us asking $600.00

So I gave in and ordered off iss

I would like the champagnes also but I really wanted the cigars out of both of them so that's the one I picked

Too bad these korean middle eastern Indian Paki mom and pop stores all over New York City have to be so damn crooked
l would have paid 450 cash in a heartbeat

I have a hook up for a shop that does raffles hopefully that's how I get the champagnes

Last edited:
Funny thing is if resell ends up being higher ya'll will praise him. It's his money let him do what he pleases. Plus it's not that much.

I wish I gave you the extra money so I can cut the line lol

Good looks alp
He understands why I pay what I do

Remember those scoffing at paying 250-300 for bred 1s?

Yup every release is more then the last

I dont have the patience to camp out
I hate striking out on the computer and I hate paying extra to somebody no different then myself who has a connect off craigslist

Nyc retail stores are bastards as well

Last edited:
I wish I gave you the extra money so I can cut the line lol

Good looks alp
He understands why I pay what I do
:lol: that offer is still on the table. Hopefully I end up with at least on of each release that week, gonna be a lot of heat coming out the 14th

Back
Top Bottom