Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

^^^ some reason those look off to me and hearing u got below retail makes me have negative thoughts

hanon sells legit stuff.. they just had a cheaper retail price over in the UK on these.

They really had a cheaper retail there? (Serious question) cause I saw ppl talkin In another thread saying that shoes over there cost more.... Deff nothing was said about them selling under retail out of state

They really had a cheaper retail there? (Serious question) cause I saw ppl talkin In another thread saying that shoes over there cost more.... Deff nothing was said about them selling under retail out of state
What he said is only half true, nike and footlocker had them for £170 which is roughly $290. However alot of the smaller shops sold them at the prices of normal JB releases (£135 or roughly $225). I didnt want to chance going for the smaller stores even though they were a bit cheaper so I paid the little extra and copped from nike EU and footlocker EU.

Yea Hanon Shop is very legit. Like any of the smaller chains or boutiques in the US.

please explain how you got thru on hannon.. lol i have no luck on there

Internet speed maybe. just gotta be on top of it and luck on your side.

^^^ some reason those look off to me and hearing u got below retail makes me have negative thoughts

how exactly do they look off other than the price??? Sns and hanon had these blow US retail .

Last edited:

hanon sells legit stuff.. they just had a cheaper retail price over in the UK on these.
I got a pair of cigars from hanon also, nothing off about them.  Hanon is legit and under US retail was great also.

Champagnes are gone....
glasses.gif

What is more limited fear 5 or cigar 6

I think they are close to the same. Distribution was odd with fear 5 as well as cigars. Once the cigars dry up in 6 months, resell will be around $700.....even more than fear 5. Average selling price for cigars is already double retail unless you can get lucky right now. If you can find for under $450 right now I say jump because prices will only rise.

Im probably gonna be kicking myself in the *** for picking Champagnes over Cigars. The sneaker shop was doing a raffle and only had 1 pair of Champagnes in my size versus 4 Cigars, so I told my wife to grab the Champagnes when they called her name.  I was being too hopeful/greedy thinking they would call my name too 
mean.gif

On a side note: Do yall think a pair of Kings Crown XIs will be a fair trade for a pair of Cigars? I can possibly double up tomorrow, but dont know if it will be worth the struggle 
tired.gif

Im probably gonna be kicking myself in the *** for picking Champagnes over Cigars. The sneaker shop was doing a raffle and only had 1 pair of Champagnes in my size versus 4 Cigars, so I told my wife to grab the Champagnes when they called her name.  I was being too hopeful/greedy thinking they would call my name too :smh: .

On a side note: Do yall think a pair of Kings Crown XIs will be a fair trade for a pair of Cigars? I can possibly double up tomorrow, but dont know if it will be worth the struggle |I

Don't know anyone who would be willing to do that trade, not me atleast, but the king crowns are :smokin

Im probably gonna be kicking myself in the *** for picking Champagnes over Cigars. The sneaker shop was doing a raffle and only had 1 pair of Champagnes in my size versus 4 Cigars, so I told my wife to grab the Champagnes when they called her name.  I was being too hopeful/greedy thinking they would call my name too :smh: .

On a side note: Do yall think a pair of Kings Crown XIs will be a fair trade for a pair of Cigars? I can possibly double up tomorrow, but dont know if it will be worth the struggle |I

Honestly, the King's Crown are not going to be as limited as the Cigar's and if you wait if out on eBay the prices will be lower than what you can purchase the Cigar's at, unless you don't want your Cigar's then trade them off for the King's Crown but I don't think it's an even trade.

Honestly, the King's Crown are not going to be as limited as the Cigar's and if you wait if out on eBay the prices will be lower than what you can purchase the Cigar's at, unless you don't want your Cigar's then trade them off for the King's Crown but I don't think it's an even trade.
It is an even trade same retail price for each shoe, unless you factor in greed/resell value.

Back
Top Bottom