Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

got these pics from a different seller..do u guys think these are legit and real even tho the insert inside the shoe are black and not white? I know by the emblems on the back the pair looks alright but im not sure
100% FAKE no doubt! The 7 holes by the outside ankle bubble, and the dull leather is a dead giveaway. 

Wore my Cigars a few times and I want to give them a quick cleaning.  Any recomendations?  I was thinking about using leather cleaner instead of Jason Mark.

How have you guys been cleaning them and wiping them down with?

I don't recommend using just water and soap or even water alone since that dries out the leather...
Use Kiwi cleaner and a soft rag.

Anybody know if its safe to spary water proofer on the Cigars? Or will it mess the leather up?

got these pics from a different seller..do u guys think these are legit and real even tho the insert inside the shoe are black and not white? I know by the emblems on the back the pair looks alright but im not sureView media item 1065550View media item 1065551View media item 1065552View media item 1065553View media item 1065554View media item 1065564View media item 1065568

Fake! Leather is more brownish olive on the real pair. The pair in your pic is more green. The heel graphic on the real pair isn't as deeply etched

page monitor went off about an hour ago and a sz 10 chamapagne was up on nikestore europe, copped for 198 euros because i had a 10% off coupon code, comes out to about $290 shipped after my mail forwarding company ships them to me.  

page monitor went off about an hour ago and a sz 10 chamapagne was up on nikestore europe, copped for 198 euros because i had a 10% off coupon code, comes out to about $290 shipped after my mail forwarding company ships them to me.  
man... congrats thats awesome. might i ask what mail forwarding company you use?

man... congrats thats awesome. might i ask what mail forwarding company you use?
bongous.com, only thing is you have to have a payment method registered in europe, luckily i can use my friends paypal, he lives in europe.

Last edited:
Champs is the same way. Occasionally I get an alert about the Champagnes in stock it's always a 9.5, add to cart and it's out of stock. They should wipe it from all sites.

I don't have any 6s and am looking to cop the Olympics - are they tts?

I usually wear 9.5, sometimes 10 (9s cause of pinky toe).

If anyone could help with sizing advise id appreciate it.

I don't have any 6s and am looking to cop the Olympics - are they tts?

I usually wear 9.5, sometimes 10 (9s cause of pinky toe).

If anyone could help with sizing advise id appreciate it.

I'm in the 9.5 club [emoji]128074[/emoji]
-my oly 7s are a 9.5 & are big as I don't know what, my dark charcoals are a 9 and fit perfect, my infrareds are a 9, but fit like a 9.5 should fit, so I always get sz 9 in 6s now

Last edited:
I'm in the 9.5 club [emoji]128074[/emoji]
-my only 7s are a 9.5 & are big as I don't know what, my dark charcoals are a 9 and fit perfect, my infrareds are a 9, but fit like a 9.5 should fit, so I always get sz 9 in 6s now

Thanks! Sounds like I should definitely go with 9.5 or even a 9.

Got a homeboy that copped a pair of Champagnes from Niketown.

Wants to sell them to me for 180 plus a pair of KD V DMV.

THing is, i inspected the shoe, the box, the receipt... everything looks perfectly fine.

The the minor discrepancy, and i know folks have mentioned this... is that lack of diamonds. Some holes have it and some don't. They nil look

as sufficient and complete as some of the images i've seen online.

I'll try to upload images later tonight when i pick them up and make the exchange.

*gulps*

Could just be JB quality control issues for ya. But I must admit that's a bit sketchy for that price and all but if yall are tight it could just be a major hookup. Personally, I'd never do one of my boys dirty and sell them some fakes, but if you seen the receipt, inspected the box and the shoes then you need to pull the trigger. Of course upload some pics here and the community will voice any concerns.

Back
Top Bottom