Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Just picked up my pair. Happy I used my $20 off coupon. Under retail for these is a plus.

The real question is now if I should double up.

0aj11.jpg
Might as well!

Picked up my pair around 2:30 and plenty of folks seemed like they skipped their reserved pair. Resellers were there to pick up the aftermath. This is in Atlanta.

Finally hibbett comes through and after six hours of sweating bricks. Still waiting on DSG for other 2 pairs for fam. Hope they go through

Well, I “Got’Em” on SNKRS at 10:10am PST and still no confirmation, it’s been over two hours.

phone rep confirmed my order, still no email and I ordered around 10:35am

so I wouldn't worry about no email til sometime late tonight

How long does it take for Hanon to ship or for you to receive in the States after it's shipped?

Walked in to Niketown Portland around 11 and got a size 10 for $200. Was able to use two of my $10 off serveys

And just like that, my Nike confirmation came through right now. For those wondering about time, it took 3.5 hours.

For those waiting on emails from Nike I’m gonna say be patient. They might be using the same servers for the app that send their emails. We all got caught up in the bottleneck trying to order so those emails are bottlnecked trying to get out. Have faith. You’re probably fine.

Back
Top Bottom