Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Pulled the paper out of my SJ box today, first tim opening the box since I️ got them last year. Still no signs of yellowing. Also, on a more relevant note, I went 3-3 on the apps. Only picked up champs and FA tho to boost my status.
safe to say nike doesn't fix the yellowing issue on 11s to make sure we keep buying new pairs?

This has to be the easiest 11s purchase, ever. I even came back around 3pm and picked up a few more sizes for friends/family with zero issues.

I mean the human races came out today and yeezy are around corner, not sure why these were this easy. Easiest to wear these than the December XI drop. Welp, can’t complain.

Space Jams were really easy for me last year. Hell, I forgot about the release and went to HOH the next day and picked them up. I much prefer this than the alternative of the shoe being so scarce that only resellers get them or you have to better chance of winning the lottery than getting a pair for retail.

Good looking out on the social status reference i had to get them after i picked up my wife's pair from FL...they were too clean to pass up...sz 8 gang eating good looking out NT fam

1510445886227-558398847.jpg

Last edited:
Damn you guys are just getting e-mails, and I thought it was odd it took me an hour to get mine for the pigeons

Anyway to mark as picked up on champs app? I picked mine up, but it's still showing the reservation. I forgot to press "done with purchase" while I was at the store. Can't go back to the store cuz I'm at work right now.

I didn't have to do it. In fact I had to ask for my time to get it to go away so I could use Apple Pay. I went back and checked after reading your post and it said purchased.

Space Jams were really easy for me last year. Hell, I forgot about the release and went to HOH the next day and picked them up. I much prefer this than the alternative of the shoe being so scarce that only resellers get them or you have to better chance of winning the lottery than getting a pair for retail.

Space Jams weren't as easy for me because I had to actually go to the stores for raffles.

The easiest for me was the FNL release when they did online sign up raffle and nobody knew about it. I think that was the gammas.

This is second easiest because I did check in at Champs and Footocker. It was right across the street from my gym though, so no gas spent.

Absolutely thrilled with how easy it was to get these. Things have really changed for the better in terms of copping J’s. What a time to be alive

a lot of that is because the casual person doesn't know sneaker releases, and they associate the Jordan XI with December and near Christmas.

Woke up 2 hours late and copped on SNKRS. Got my confirmation 3 hours ago.

These were a GR right? Everyone should be able to eat with restocks in the near future.

Anyone that has ever bought from Hanon, knows about the time length it takes to get your product from Hanon?

Back
Top Bottom