Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Wondering if people typically use force fields / sneaker shields on their 11s. I never touched them, and am wondering if I should.

Got the "puchased" on SNKRS...that was it. No 'got em', no email confirmation.... nothing. Obviously, now it's just showing sold out.

Smh...SNKRS ain't ish.

Might have spoken too soon. Got the email about 7+ hours later.

Nah...SNKRS still ain't ish.

That email confirmation hours later
LL-66.gif
LL-66.gif

Pulled the paper out of my SJ box today, first tim opening the box since I️ got them last year. Still no signs of yellowing. Also, on a more relevant note, I went 3-3 on the apps. Only picked up champs and FA tho to boost my status.

Attachments

• D8E5A574-6E9A-4CF7-B7D7-0876083681F4.jpeg
    D8E5A574-6E9A-4CF7-B7D7-0876083681F4.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 25
Anyway to mark as picked up on champs app? I picked mine up, but it's still showing the reservation. I forgot to press "done with purchase" while I was at the store. Can't go back to the store cuz I'm at work right now.

Getting no confirmation email and contacting nike for the order number don’t me your in the clear ... happen once where I legit had to contact nike support to get order number , said everything looks good and never got my order and money was refunded ... you gonna have to keep contacting them to get updates

This has to be the easiest 11s purchase, ever. I even came back around 3pm and picked up a few more sizes for friends/family with zero issues.

I mean the human races came out today and yeezy are around corner, not sure why these were this easy. Easiest to wear these than the December XI drop. Welp, can’t complain.

Back
Top Bottom