Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Did the reserve at HOH at Northline-Houston and scooped them up at around noon. It was my first time doing the reservation and it was a smooth process. I talked to the manager and he said he loves the reservation process. Hardly no line, no fights, everything is orderly. He expected there to be a good amount of shoes unclaimed at the 3 pm cutoff and even at noon there were a couple of people in-store waiting. He said at the latest Sunday afternoon those should be all gone.

I asked him about the hype level for the Gym Reds. He said at that location there were alot more people coming in asking about them than the ones released today. He thought everyone who wanted to eat should eat, but don't expect to walk in during the week after release and get them. I really wasn't checking for the Gym Reds until I saw a few more shots of them. Would look nice with my new Rockets hoodie.

Was able to get both from champs and footlocker
IMG_20171111_164945_737.jpg

Got the "puchased" on SNKRS...that was it. No 'got em', no email confirmation.... nothing. Obviously, now it's just showing sold out.

Smh...SNKRS ain't ish.

Did the reserve at HOH at Northline-Houston and scooped them up at around noon. It was my first time doing the reservation and it was a smooth process. I talked to the manager and he said he loves the reservation process. Hardly no line, no fights, everything is orderly. He expected there to be a good amount of shoes unclaimed at the 3 pm cutoff and even at noon there were a couple of people in-store waiting. He said at the latest Sunday afternoon those should be all gone.

I asked him about the hype level for the Gym Reds. He said at that location there were alot more people coming in asking about them than the ones released today. He thought everyone who wanted to eat should eat, but don't expect to walk in during the week after release and get them. I really wasn't checking for the Gym Reds until I saw a few more shots of them. Would look nice with my new Rockets hoodie.

Definitely easy cop with reservation. Got my pair in and out of store in 5 mins. I wouldn't be buying in store had I have to deal with lines and all the drama ****.

Some good news for those that ordered through snkrs app and have yet to receive confirmation emails.....I ordered approximately 7 hrs ago and have yet to receive mine. Just finished a chat with a rep and he was able to give me my order #. Said something was bugged with their email system and that I would receive an email within 24 hrs

Got my SNKRS confirmation a full 5 1/2 hours after the purchase. Hopefully everyone else gets their confirmation.

stilll haven't got confirmation
look online on nike.com
and says order processing
never had it take this long for an email
oh well

Back
Top Bottom