Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

The lining is the biggest difference...

red-air-jordan-11.png
Something tells me folks gone be making custom Melo XIs

Only do this type of business with friends using money that you do not mind losing. Because you are essentially lending them money.

this applies to basically anybody. if you front the money, you are leaving yourself open to getting screwed over. ive learned this lesson a looong time ago. except i was dumb and too nice and had to learn multiple times before it sunk into my head lol.

any of your buddies who has an issue with you not wanting to front the money for them, in most cases, is not really ya friend imo.

Got my 82’s today not all impressed with material or look. Probably going to get the return from me. They feel like I’m wearing card board. The last 11’s I enjoyed were cool greys they felt pretty bouncy. Those red ones are tough but I’ll probably have to pass after feeling these.

this applies to basically anybody. if you front the money, you are leaving yourself open to getting screwed over. ive learned this lesson a looong time ago. except i was dumb and too nice and had to learn multiple times before it sunk into my head lol.

any of your buddies who has an issue with you not wanting to front the money for them, in most cases, is not really ya friend imo.

Yup, but we were probably all young and naive at some point and had to learn the hard way. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I owe a friend money. A lot of people are snakes and leeches, plain and simple.

Got my 82’s today not all impressed with material or look. Probably going to get the return from me. They feel like I’m wearing card board. The last 11’s I enjoyed were cool greys they felt pretty bouncy. Those red ones are tough but I’ll probably have to pass after feeling these.
Cool greys the ones from 2010 were considered by many to be trash though.....

wait you prefer the previous mold cool greys over these in terms of comfort?! I dont even want to wear a last mold XI anymore. Totally respect the opinion but man the SJs, 82s and upcoming 96s feel night and day to me.

My only wishes for the WL96's would have been black lining, contrasting white 23 on the heel. Ok with the black jumpman. Also I'm already missing the stitched heel number that was on the '16 SJs. That painted number was a big problem on the last run of XIs especially with the concord. My numbers cracked after only 4 wears

Yea I mean I feel there is more cushion in the older models. But I have a narrow and slim foot if that matters. I love the 11’s definetely a cool concept on the model but the patent cut threw me off too. Everyone’s foot is different though.

I just got mine today they look great. But I immediately noticed the right shoe rubs on over the pinky toe area. The left shoe fits perfect. I actually had a similar issue with the metallic ones. I ended up taking those back. Anyone with issues like this ever? Think they'll ever break in or will they always just fit like this, was it a badly produced shoe that just got through?

I just got mine today they look great. But I immediately noticed the right shoe rubs on over the pinky toe area. The left shoe fits perfect. I actually had a similar issue with the metallic ones. I ended up taking those back. Anyone with issues like this ever? Think they'll ever break in or will they always just fit like this, was it a badly produced shoe that just got through?

Man that’s just how 11s been since 08 really, always fit small that’s why I recommend going up a half to a whole sz. Did u go up any?

Man that’s just how 11s been since 08 really, always fit small that’s why I recommend going up a half to a whole sz. Did u go up any?

Nah I got space jams too same size, 9, and they fit good. Havent wore them but just an hour in the house, think im just gonna keep em and try stretching them out.

Back
Top Bottom