Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I guess my boy is mad because I told him his might be fake. His "plug" sold them to him under retail. Then his "plug" is selling the Jeter 11s, the red Melo PEs, KAWS 4s, various sizes of Concords and Cool Grey's, the grey Pinnacle 11, some other white 11 with speckles and a gold jumpman that looks like a custom that a factory started producing, the red Suede 12 he's been selling since 2016, DB 12s, Wings 12s, Supreme 5s, various Yeezys. I'm like bro, if your "plug" is selling the Jeter 11s or the red Melo PE that alone is enough to confirm he's not legit but he's not trying to hear what I'm saying.

I guess my boy is mad because I told him his might be fake. His "plug" sold them to him under retail. Then his "plug" is selling the Jeter 11s, the red Melo PEs, KAWS 4s, various sizes of Concords and Cool Grey's, the grey Pinnacle 11, some other white 11 with speckles and a gold jumpman that looks like a custom that a factory started producing, the red Suede 12 he's been selling since 2016, DB 12s, Wings 12s, Supreme 5s, various Yeezys. I'm like bro, if your "plug" is selling the Jeter 11s or the red Melo PE that alone is enough to confirm he's not legit but he's not trying to hear what I'm saying.

He knows. He just doesn’t want to admit it.

FSR available on BSTN including US size 12.5

https://www.bstnstore.com/en/jordan-air-jordan-11-retro-378037-123-62365

CFE1C2FD-2C6C-4032-B176-8AAA1E696759.jpeg

Your "boy" prolly wanted to flip em for a profit like that other dudes boy from a while back. Either that or he just wanted the shoe for the hype.

Never help him again. And don't feel bad about it.
Yea true its no big deal i just sell them for retail to someone who really wants them

Is 9 your regular sz ?

ya, im not sure now if im going to keep em, as nice as they look, I could use the money back for xmas. Not sure if they're worth it if they wont feel comfortable as long as I have them. Can you return east bay stuff to footlocker?

ya, im not sure now if im going to keep em, as nice as they look, I could use the money back for xmas. Not sure if they're worth it if they wont feel comfortable as long as I have them. Can you return east bay stuff to footlocker?

why wouldnt you just send it back to eastbay?

actually ive heard of people doing it successfully. but i guess luck or something factors in. not every store will let u. they are in the same family afterall. ive gotten stuff with eastbay label on the shoebox when i ordered from footlocker. they share a warehouse i assume.

For anyone trying to cop on FNL, I was able to cart just now through the app. Just an FYI for those still hunting

Back
Top Bottom