Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Reservations used to go live on Monday before releases so I’m not surprised some stores haven’t updated yet

So it looks like Champs has these live in the launch locator and Foot Locker hasn't made the app reservations for them live yet. In Foot Action, it says app reservations are closed. I'm guessing they just didn't open reservations for them yet? There's no way they already opened and closed.

Mine says the same
It’s just a glitch or error
Probably go live later today or tomorrow

Looks like Jordan Brand is gonna flood the market with these.

If you ain't a size 8 or 9 you could probably just walk in the mall and get a pair this weekend.

The local Footlocker last year had Space Jams for days after they came out.

honestly just waiting on the FA app to activate so i can check in for the off white ones i'm ready for that flight B

Looks like Jordan Brand is gonna flood the market with these.

If you ain't a size 8 or 9 you could probably just walk in the mall and get a pair this weekend.

The local Footlocker last year had Space Jams for days after they came out.

If JB is going back to being a little more limited, you can say good bye to walking into the store days later now lol.

If JB is going back to being a little more limited, you can say good bye to walking into the store days later now lol.

JB going back to being more limited huh?

they see the hype dying and to much going on sale and clearance

plus Adidas sneaking on them sucks for us but with apps and stuff at least it won't be backdoor season like before

Limited means harder to obtain.
Hype will cause higher resell prices.
So why do people want limited and hype again?

i live in Atlanta i'm fitten to spoof my Butt off but chances are slim but with full head start my chances are best with that. i have hit on all FA app releases thus far

I’m in the A too but only people who consistently shop at that Fa will hit

Limited means harder to obtain.
Hype will cause higher resell prices.
So why do people want limited and hype again?

Adidas is murdering JB. And I knew this would happen. People wanted to walk in the store and cop shoes but not that JB flooded the market people aren’t messing with it. Exclusivity will always win

Back
Top Bottom