Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Feast til you puke as long as you got money. :pimp:
ftl.JPG

champs.JPG

For me, one pair will do. Looks like we wil be getting a piece of that pie.

Edit:

Looks like all app reservations only on Sunday or Monday. At least in my area.

Last edited:
If you’re doing the app through the footlocker reservation system, should they already show up on the launch locator or countdown portion of the app already? Or does it show up on a random time on the draw date? I only ask cause this is my first time having to use the app procedure. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled my app. Feel like it’s screwed up.

So once I sign up on Champs, I can go and "check in" before Thursday by going to a Champs store?

You guys think this will be a tough cop on snkrs? Or would it just be easier to cop online from somewhere such as kicksusa or hibbets?

Screenshot_2017-11-05-10-06-49.png Welp My First Bid Is In On CHAMPS!!! Bout To See If I Can Turn Dis 9 to A 10min Head start... "5 Days Left"

Last edited:
So it looks like Champs has these live in the launch locator and Foot Locker hasn't made the app reservations for them live yet. In Foot Action, it says app reservations are closed. I'm guessing they just didn't open reservations for them yet? There's no way they already opened and closed.

Back
Top Bottom