Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Haven't missed at my local HoH since moving to Savannah. Not too worried about missing out on these. Just hoping they let me use this $25 off B-day coupon.

Ninjas be lurking NT dudes for the store codes right about now. Thread is officially on close watch by them ninjas. :lol:

Nt usually shares info when things are gr
When its lmtd every man for himself :lol: or theres pm groups

Adidas is murdering JB. And I knew this would happen. People wanted to walk in the store and cop shoes but not that JB flooded the market people aren’t messing with it. Exclusivity will always win
A popular Youtuber put it best. He wants to go back to limited releases so he can get something that most people don’t have. Almost like saying I want it BUT if its not limited I don’t want it.

A popular Youtuber put it best. He wants to go back to limited releases so he can get something that most people don’t have. Almost like saying I want it BUT if its not limited I don’t want it.

Exactly. With JB releasing some heat next year, the hype will return

I’m in the A too but only people who consistently shop at that Fa will hit

idk honestly when it comes to that app no one knows how it works i win at all different locations i won in New York for stuff and i don't live there. its a crap shoot at best unless they are smart and use set codes for that store which they should do for limited stuff

i doubt they will imma shoot my shot none the less :rofl:

I always thought that logic was dumb but to each their own
people who have connects and or pay resell or get back doors a lot have that logic

they don't feel as powerful for all the butt kissing and favors and such they do to get such advantages then turn around and all that's dropping is Gr's

then something like off-whites drop and all them connects and backdoor helpers have nothing for said person.

overall, they wanna feel better than and make they YouTube channel pop. honestly a lot of channels are getting hurt no one cares about watching a video on GR thats sitting or going to sit. they can go look for themselves.

Exactly. With JB releasing some heat next year, the hype will return
There was heat put out this year it just didn’t sell. So is the problem the shoes are more available or people aren’t buying Jordan’s like they used too?

There was heat put out this year it just didn’t sell. So is the problem the shoes are more available or people aren’t buying Jordan’s like they used too?

I think it’s just too many releases. And a little bit of people aren’t buying Jordan’s like they used too but man every week just about a pair is dropping. They gotta slow down.

The argument has been comfort, comfort, comfort.

Then why does comfort go out the window when Jordan or Nike limits the product?

Sheep.
Jordan brand is surviving off nostalgia. And the latest Jordan flagships are dead on arrival. I bought a 31 low from the outlet yesterday for 56 bucks. Most people aren’t honest when it comes to comfort. They exaggerate with boost and down play how uncomfortable JB retros are.

Jordan brand is surviving off nostalgia. And the latest Jordan flagships are dead on arrival. I bought a 31 low from the outlet yesterday for 56 bucks. Most people aren’t honest when it comes to comfort. They exaggerate with boost and down play how uncomfortable JB retros are.
Agreed.

I love that they sit. Discounts on top of discounts.

Back
Top Bottom