Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

This is how a sample should look, with sample tags attatched, direct from Beaverton.
IMG_7550.JPG

to cop or not to cop that is the question

if the concords really dropping next year its most likely a pass

Is there a thread for the red pair? I haven't seen it.

When will these go up on the champs and foot action launch locators? Trying to see what stores getting them so I can figure out if I can get this discount or not.

This

Really grinds my gears when folks talk like they prefer limited runs over copping on discount.

Personal preference but I prefer to cop 3 pair and know my pair was free after I sold the other 2 plus you get your shoes day 1 instead of waiting for discount. That's why I prefer limited tag but everyone has there own prefrence[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Personal preference but I prefer to cop 3 pair and know my pair was free after I sold the other 2 plus you get your shoes day 1 instead of waiting for discount. That's why I prefer limited tag but everyone has there own prefrence
[/QUOTE]
And that's what destroys the ability for average buyers like myself to get a pair for retail. That mindset right there. But hey its all about the money right? As long as you get a pair its all good, right?. F--k that limited bs. If people think they are doin it in life based upon the rarity of an Air Jordan release they have, they need to find some true perspective. Limiting these releases bring out those punks that give 2 s---ts about the shoes at all. More than trying to make a profit while taking away from someone that just wants one pair. That's my preference.

Personal preference but I prefer to cop 3 pair and know my pair was free after I sold the other 2 plus you get your shoes day 1 instead of waiting for discount. That's why I prefer limited tag but everyone has there own prefrence
[/QUOTE]
limited = for yourself

GR=for the culture

hoping the culture can return to the days where your local mom and pops might have missed a few and you run into a gold mine. wishful thinking.

but, like you said, to each his own

I see people are selling them on eBay. I really like this release. They are claiming they are 100% authentic. Are they really? What's the word on the sellers on eBay selling these? I'm pretty sure they are shipping for the release date. Is it worth it??

I see people are selling them on eBay. I really like this release. They are claiming they are 100% authentic. Are they really? What's the word on the sellers on eBay selling these? I'm pretty sure they are shipping for the release date. Is it worth it??
Yes grab em F Nike and they release date

I hope they change their mind about the 45 on the concords

I was on the fence about it but now I just want what I had back in the day

All they need to do is stiffen up that ankle leather and it's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom