Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I hate when I see people posting shoes that just came out "SITTING", it's the new fad. It's barely been 24 hours and they're not everywhere. See people always doing it in the south.

^ that's not a bad thing unless you're a reseller. Imo, good.

Not necessarily, if you need to get rid of old, unworn DS pairs (which I’m sure we all have at least 1 of) it would be nice if they weren’t worth less than what we paid for them. I know I’ve bought shoes in the past that I intended on wearing but never did. That said, I totally agree that “investing” in GR retros is overall not very wise because only a fool wouldn’t see that it is completely a buyers’ market.

Not necessarily, if you need to get rid of old, unworn DS pairs (which I’m sure we all have at least 1 of) it would be nice if they weren’t worth less than what we paid for them. I know I’ve bought shoes in the past that I intended on wearing but never did. That said, I totally agree that “investing” in GR retros is overall not very wise because only a fool wouldn’t see that it is completely a buyers’ market.

It's one thing to have pairs left over that you had intentions to wear, but never got around to, but you want to get rid of, but let's not kid ourselves here. The current climate revolving around sneaker "enthusiasts" involve sitting on pairs in hopes to cash in later on. What you described is not the prevailing thought when it comes to shoes. The situation you described sounds more like a person who lost interest in shoes and has a pair left over, those people usually don't mind losing the money or just give them away altogether. The typical person now buys pairs or multiples to trade for future pairs or resells the extra to offset the cost of the pair that they want to keep for themselves.

If JB really does go back to lowering production numbers and not flooding the absolute **** out of every retro, I’m almost positive the hype will return and GRs will hold a little more resell value.

But for REAL sneaker heads, the mass production was a blessing.
Agreed.

I love how it is right now

Yup lots of sneaker heads do. But honestly, with these rumors of JB going back to being more limited, I’m not sure how much I believe it because yea Adidas is murdering Nike/jb but eye would assume Nike and JB are more worried about sales and it doesn’t seem like they are lacking revenue lol

Yup lots of sneaker heads do. But honestly, with these rumors of JB going back to being more limited, I’m not sure how much I believe it because yea Adidas is murdering Nike/jb but eye would assume Nike and JB are more worried about sales and it doesn’t seem like they are lacking revenue lol

They're letting these dumb*** kids dictate their product.

Back
Top Bottom