Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

You really think Perforated OG AJ 1 Highs and Letterman 1s were tasteful? Also, I think you pretty much echoed my point-JB usually releases 1 AJ 11 every year and it usually leads to decent cws. This year, they released two cws and WL82s are great but the WL86s look like a poor man’s Melo 11 PE.

JB has trouble scaling up the # of releases and still putting out thoughtful cws.

OG 1s have had some duds but they have had some slam dunks this year too. Wheats, Premium pack, All Star, and Gold NRG are very good releases just to name a few.

Also I don't think the WL96 was meant to be a true Melo PE. It got it's inspiration from it. Both are dope shoes. I will take either or.

OG 1s have had some duds but they have had some slam dunks this year too. Wheats, Premium pack, All Star, and Gold NRG are very good releases just to name a few.

Still, looking across all retros-the vast majority of modern retro+ cws are thoughtless, uninspiring designs.

The only good thing about JB wanting to release retros almost weekly is that we get a bunch of OG cw drops. At least their current designers can’t ruin the classic, OG cws so we all have that going for us.

Same lol. Got two jobs plus some online classes. That's why I low key envy folks that can manage to camp on releases or go to conventions/sneakercon/complex etc.
I think the last time I tried to wait up or wake up for a release was fornthe galaxy 30s. It did not go well. Grizz tried to help me out that night but it was a straight L

Still, looking across all retros-the vast majority of modern retro+ cws are thoughtless, uninspiring designs.

The only good thing about JB wanting to release retros almost weekly is that we get a bunch of OG cw drops. At least their current designers can’t ruin the classic, OG cws so we all have that going for us.

Well they are scaling back. Also follow NPR. All of these releases were mandated by Nike's CEO to grow the business via his 5 yr plan which he failed terribly at. Nike tried to grow too fast...which is crazy because they are already extremely profitable. Folks simply can't buy this much product. Now imagine being a JB designer and the CEO mandates that you produce this much product. $hit you would run out of ideas too lmao! Think about that for a second. But either way they are scaling back. But man folks gone be crying if they scale back any amount for Concords. They need to double Space Jam amounts. I want 3 just for my own self!

Damn, I'm getting my pair from Dong's today.Apparently they shipped from my city.

I dunno if this is normal or not, but it is :smokin.

Finna start using them more and using my US Bank card to get 5% off my orders.

I will be sure to copp reds from SNS. I didn't realize that Euro prices translated to under retails. I love that company!

Not only that but some prices are simply lower like the GS size for these on SNS was only $149 instead of $170, then I used a coupon bringing the GS total to $133 no tax and free shipping on both pair.

I cop all of wifey's kicks overseas bc of this.

When you taking pics of them floors papi?
Soon pa

Me and wifey still making trips to Lowe's trying get out situation right, so we can flex. We outchea like......

how-to-choose-carpet-fiber-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom