Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 6.30.41 PM.png

These 12.5 Navy 11s look huge compared to the space jams which are 12. Patent leather thick asl. Satisfied with da purchase. Eastbay clutch

Aight, ima need a white unc mj jersey. Who got the plug?

Currently, they’re selling an authentic (take that with a grain of salt, it’s not what the players wear) MJ jersey but it’s our modern and it’s nice quality. Not white, but looks good. Haven’t seen 82 jerseys hit retail since the ‘04-‘05 season.

Any more places with sizes left? I misssed on all the restocks. Im sure there will be another rrstock.

Looking for 11.5

Which cut is old which cut is new? Reason I ask is technically the old cut was the original. The new cut was lower. Now we’re back to the old cut (original).

Which cut is old which cut is new? Reason I ask is technically the old cut was the original. The new cut was lower. Now we’re back to the old cut (original).

old cut is the lower cut, and new cut is the high patent cut. thats what people in here are referring to when they choose new cut or old cut.

I hope they raise the white part up higher for the concord's. Th3y look off being low at the ankle like that.

Back
Top Bottom