Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Hey, I'm new to the site. I just ordered a pair about a week ago and I'm looking to sell em. Hopefully not online though since I'm just starting out. Any advice?

Hey, I'm new to the site. I just ordered a pair about a week ago and I'm looking to sell em. Hopefully not online though since I'm just starting out. Any advice?

If you don't want them, just return them, you aren't making any money off them.

If you don't want them, just return them, you aren't making any money off them.
No, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. They're brand new shoes, but I didn't buy them at retail price so I can make a profit if I sell them. I just don't know who I should sell them to or where I should look to sell them. I read going to forums is a good place to start, but I'm also looking to build clientele with people I know personally. Does that make sense?

You’re not an awful person, you just won’t get an abundance of help here haha. Idk what you’re trying to ask - there’s many options to sell your shoes just go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

No, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. They're brand new shoes, but I didn't buy them at retail price so I can make a profit if I sell them. I just don't know who I should sell them to or where I should look to sell them. I read going to forums is a good place to start, but I'm also looking to build clientele with people I know personally. Does that make sense?
So there's something wrong with making money with something I enjoy? Excuse me. I'm just an awful person for having a little ambition.

What has the game come to :smh:

14E6F930-608C-4FF9-9E29-E8AFFA122138.jpeg

This is my sneaker enthusiast forum :frown:

Last edited:
What has the game come to :frown::
A simple yes or no would suffice. I didn't come here to be insulted or disrespected. I came here to learn. I'm just starting out. If you don't like me trying to "resell" then the simpliest advice you could give me is "this isn't the place for that." or "maybe that's not the best way to resell" but Im wondering what kind of people Im dealing with here. Doesn't sound like any mature adults to me.

You’re not an awful person, you just won’t get an abundance of help here haha. Idk what you’re trying to ask - there’s many options to sell your shoes just go with the one you feel most comfortable with.
What I mean to ask is about finding people in person. Not here on this side. As I can gather from the response I got people perfer not to do that here. Im really not used to paypal and stuff like that quite yet. I like shoes and I figured it'd be best to deal with people who probably buy theirs the same, from someone they know personally.

Hey Atlien Atlien no disrespect :rolleyes

I see you don’t get it but the way your going about asking is going to rub most of us the wrong way :smh:

I’ll spare you the details but the answer to your question is no :stoneface:

There’s a buy/sale section on this site for doing what your trying to do :wink:

Most of us are sneaker enthusiast that like to collect shoes and help each other out :nthat:

Coming in here with purely the intentions of profiting off of us will be frowned upon :ohwell:

More importantly if you want to sale anything in life work on your finesse :lol:

This ain't the place for that. We mostly buy at retail or at discounted prices from boutiques, or NDC ,(nikedotcom), when available .
All I can say.
That's cool. I'm not trying to sell to you. As in I didn't intend for anyone on this site to be my customer or anything.

Am I screwed? I ordered from hibet almost a week ago, got the tracking, but it still hasn't touched UPS hands according to tracking.

Hey Atlien Atlien
There’s a buy/sale section on this site for doing what your trying to do :wink:
Bruh, that's the kind of thing I was asking about

Most of us are sneaker enthusiast that like to collect shoes and help each other out :nthat:
I am too and the whole point of me coming here is to be part of that conversation, but I saw the shoes I just bought as topic of discussion.

Coming in here with purely the intentions of profiting off of us will be frowned upon :ohwell:
That is not why Im here. I'm not trying to profit off you Im trying to profit off the shoes and sell them to someone I know in person. Not someone I just met online. If I were to do that I'd go on ebay and use paypal. I'm not quite ready for that. Feel me?

More importantly if you want to sale anything in life work on your finesse :lol:
Believe me, if I was trying to finesse anybody here I wouldn't be so straight forward and direct by asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom