JORDAN SHOULD GO FOAMPOSITE ONE TIME.....

only if it's done with taste- not like all this crap they been release'n
I would also like to see flywire technology on some Js

Jordan should do a shoe that incorporates all of Nike's cutting edge technologies:

foamposite, shox, flywire, lunarfoam, zoom, double-stack zoom, ips, removable ips, tech-flex, gator-skin, cement, patent, lux, consider, max-air, tuned air,air max, alpha-project...

Make them SUPER limited

I've always thought that be a good idea. But yeah I'm sure the price would sky rocket, still like to see it one day though.

and how are they gonna do that genius**** ssgefiestoakagerger**** how long did it take you to type that

I believe the samples of the 1.5 had foamposite, but then later changed...The M4 though did indeed have it...

Foam doesn't really fit MJ as a player...

Also...I could be wrong, but I don't think the original foamposite was offered to MJ at all...I KNOW it wasn't meant for Penny and he ended up seeing9it and wanting it, but I don't think it was for Jordan...

Originally Posted by xcabezonx07

As long as it looks as good as the Penny Foams or Foamposite Pros. But knowing JB lately, they'll just screw it up.

maybe yes..maybe no..just remember JB doesnt always fail...

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Jb set trends not follow them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Never going to happen. The original foamposite one design was offered to mj, but he didn't like it, so it went to Penny. Case Closed.
Wrong. They were offered to Pippen.

dont give them any ideas next thing you know it limited relase to only 1 store in the world!!

Jordan X AF1 X Foamposite

A 3-way of the most classic shoes of all time

Asia Exclusive (for the american flag version)

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Jb set trends not follow them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Never going to happen. The original foamposite one design was offered to mj, but he didn't like it, so it went to Penny. Case Closed.
Wrong. They were offered to Pippen.
Wrong, the Foamposite PRO was offered to Pippen, and he didn't like them either. The OriginalFoamposite Technology was offered to Jordan, and he didn't like it.

funny how Pippen didnt like them but wore them anyway and ended up being know for them anyway.

Jb set trends not follow them, keep wishing on a star it'll never happen.

Not really true, almost all of the older Js are based exactly off of whatever Nike's best basketball shoe at the time was, that's just how they did it. This idea would have made sense at a time when they could have been release concurrently and just been the same shoe and molding the foam differently. Sothere is a time it would have made sense but then we might not have the XII or XIII, two of the more popular Js.

Back
Top Bottom