Jordan SPIZIKE Cactus

laugh.gif

I really want these, only other spiz'ikes i own are the cements so im hoping this will be jus as easy a cop.... I would like a coupon or something to popup tho

are they both going for 175? damn i thinks thats a little too much for them spizikes. id rather save my money for something other than these. these are the type of shoes u like at first then u start running away from them after a while.
that has happened with me and my kings county's. looked good at first but now, i don't like em as much.

i agree the cactus color look way better in person...but i to will be copping the cool greys wanted them way back during the Euro release but didnt wanna dropeuro bread...so now that their down to 175 ill cop...

@ loskickking23, man i agree with u on that real talk the 3 XX3s and 11/12 pack were serious bread im drained from dat as well...lol...but i know ill get a lilchristmas money so i can go for the spizike lol..

I'll cop if I'm not one of the lucky 23 people to get the Premier XX3's off FC. The cool grey's are a must though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by polojordanhead

@ loskickking23, man i agree with u on that real talk the 3 XX3s and 11/12 pack were serious bread im drained from dat as well...lol...but i know ill get a lil christmas money so i can go for the spizike lol..

lol i bought the pack too. and im planing to use some christmas money as well for the spizike
laugh.gif

. but for the limited cactus ones

I hated the spizikes every since teh white/red/green one came out.....

With that said, I dont know why i want these and the cool greys so @@%$*!+ bad?!>>?!?!?

I will be coppin on Friday, XI/XII pack took my paycheck lol and I get paid Friday and some Xmas money coming on Thursday, I should have 175$ to blow.

I'm pickin up these and the Cool Grey....I don't think they will sell out tho so that's good news

Back
Top Bottom