JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

D'Wayne Edwards is like the layden of jordan |I
tired.gif

They should put the date on the inside like the Lebron first games.

I'm not liking the sound of the Jordan down the eyelets in gold, it wouldn't be as bad if it was black, but I will hafto see pics to make up my mind.

[email protected] AIM: jeattila​

Quote:
snuggles, supposing you have seen the xi, how are the soles? tinted blue, 2000 clear? also what color is the traction? gold or black or somthing else?

I'm also interested in the color of the soles. Can you also confirm the font of the JORDAN on the eyelets, because if they look like these
XI95d.jpg
it wouldn't be that bad

B1LLY, LOW TOP OR MID? I just wanna clear that up, cause someone said they were low top.
s Central School
#21 Memphis Grizzlies
LilAiPHI, FAT DEEZIE[/center]

grapes were rumored as lows....lakers were rumored as mids....laker v's are the plan as of now, but everything can always change.
[/center]

Quote:
grapes were rumored as lows....lakers were rumored as mids....laker v's are the plan as of now, but everything can always change.

I heard that they were leaving da grapes as is from da last posts about it in niketalk
team platano

Quote:
The last info we got on the potential "grapes" was that they were really just a purple/gold retro+

One more reason to add to the growing list of why I hate JB.

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

I really dont care if they are purple/gold or purple/emerald the V are smooth all on their own, I just hope we get them as mids..................purple/gold does sound interesting.
[/b]

LET IT BE​

laker V's = :pimp:
pimp.gif
and copped x 8649605605680580 pairs

gotta live up to my name :wink:
wink.gif

No bird soars too high,
If he soars with his own wings-Willian Blake

^^ You said it Billy! ^^

I have a DS pair of Militaries that I paid out the *** for, and I cannot wait for the Retro. Why, you ask? So I can buy 3 more pairs and actually wear them. I could care less what it does to the value because I'm a shoe head, and I know that I've got O.G.'s that I bought because I LOVE them, and not for the value.

That's what most of us old schoolers got into this thing for. We loved the shoes that Nike put out....Back before NT existed........Back before there was such a thing as the Internet.......Back when the first we saw of a new Air Jordan was when we were holding it in our hands on release date.......Back when you could go to your local spot MONTHS after release date and still get your size.......And back when the only way to get the newest Jordan was from your local spot that knew you not by your name, but by your shoe size.....PERIOD. I loved the man and watching him play, and each and every Jordan takes me back to a different time in my life. That's what I love about this hobby/lifestyle, and that's what is keeping me in this thing.

Sorry for the rant!
Peace,
J

Laker V's :wow:
eek.gif

can't wait

Me and the other ten Lake rfans left will be enjoying this, the only other colorway we got as GR was those crappy XIX SE regionals, this is great, assuming they don't cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom