JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

All I needed to hear was Jordan 7 to release in OG....then I blacked out... :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Also has "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Is it just me or this sound disgusting? Why cant we just get it w/o the JORDAN written down the laces?

Looking for a FRESH pair of TAKASHI! Size 9.5

I GOT FOOD STAMPS! LOTS OF THEM! HOLLA AT ME!

i can't wait to see pictures of the defining moments pack. i hope the pics come up somewhere soon

thx snuggles

what about the all black 4's...what material are they made of??

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

spacej23.....we both know you and me are still gonna cop REGARDless :b
tongue.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

Quote:
spacej23.....we both know you and me are still gonna cop REGARDless

No way I won't if it has JORDAN down the side...

Ok, so maybe I will :lol:
laugh.gif

Hey blackiceblaze...get at me on aim if you see this.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
Team Leader​

SOO yeah.. snugglesmcduggal please keep us updated on this once in a lifetime package that everyone is waiting for.. since you got all the nike/jordan samples that are supposedly coming out soon, you're definately the type of person that would know about this package. Thanks and STAY COOL!!

:wink:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I TOPPED 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2NICE

Damn, thats alot of money to use by 2006. Especially for a Canadian like me. I hope the quality of these is very good for that much. I hope the XXI turn out to be great aswell. If I really like them I will pass on the DMP. XXI will be cheaper and the sound of red Italian suede is just taunting :lol:
laugh.gif
. I also still need to get XX stealths. Great post. DMP better not sell out right away.

BTW, excuse me for asking but is this gold stuff on the DMP (the dates, the jumpman) in actual real gold?

So the VI's will be similar to the VI Black/Chrome Lows... only in mid and with gold on em? That means they'll have icy soles right?
From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
I'm a hustler homey, you's a customer crony

Quote:
Expect 2 Jordan 4 colorways. Yes 2 colorways are releasing. One is White/Chrome. The other is all black.

^^^
These WILL be different than the 2001 retros.........They will not be identical......

Quote:
Limited "Racing Inspired" Italian Red Suede is to release the same day as the White/Red/Black colorway in February.

^^^
Told ya.... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
Jordan 7 in OG White/Red/Black colorway is releasing.

^^
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Also......Don't Worry The Un-Lasered Miltary IV's will still drop, like i originally stated.............

[/b]​

yo sungg which font will the dm XI have will it be big like the first pic or small and subtle like the second

XI95d.jpg

974109.jpg

I am very happy. Thanks for all the info :D
happy.gif
. XI's rock i could careless of the Jordan on the side it just make them a little differen't but still hot. You people want change and when given to you all do is refuse it. I mean being consumers you have the right to complain because a business must satisfy their customers needs and wants. Even after that nothing is being forced upon you guys...you don't like you don't buy. It's that simple. Another thing I find amusing is those who complain are those in line 24 hours before release and the people really want them don't get a chance.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
FS: LASER IV 12.5 355 shipped [email protected]

Quote:
You can blame D'Wayne Edwards for all this pure trash coming out.

Like I said earlier..

Jordan Brand, please release this man from your company....
Get off it please. Quit bashing him. You did this with the XXI and youre doing it here. You havent even seen good pics of the XXI and you stay trying to look for someone to blame. I cant wait for you to hop on the bandwagon.

The topic at hand has just about nothing to do with Dwayne so why bring him up just to get attention. Its pointless because 99 percent of this board will disagree with you once the real stuff surfaces.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

^^ I agree. Lets lay off on all the PS pics and wait till the final product is ready to be shown. STOP FLAMIN THE DESIGNERS. :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
There's more seasons in the year than just spring and summer...

This is great news. IV's in Fall or Winter time, which means I can blow my money in spring and just stock up again over the summer...

Right now, I'm on the fence, I'm def reserving judgement until I see pictures....I wouldn't mind the Jordan on the side come to think of it...I just hope the date isn't so large/bulky that it takes away from the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom