JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

Thanks for the info...but just one question:
I guess you saw the retro 4 in both colors , right?
Is it true that the all black have already a nickname??? I have been told that they are called: ..............( not very attractive in my opinion..LOL)
Juyst wait for your confirmation....
Thanks
FRVS23NT

im still not sure to cope the DMP because of the subtle changes but until i see pics........still not sure
They say they got my name right next to the veterans/ They say I introduced reggaeton to Americans

Quote:
These WILL be different than the 2001 retros.........They will not be identical......

IVs probably got lasering :frown:
frown.gif
:x
sick.gif

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (75+)[/b]​

snuggles, supposing you have seen the xi, how are the soles? tinted blue, 2000 clear? also what color is the traction? gold or black or somthing else?
Thanks

White/Chrome ... FOR WHAT??? I'm glad I just sold my pair :wink:
wink.gif

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
@complaining about J-O-R-D-A-N going down the eyelets and in the same sentence "im still coppin them tho"

Stop complaining...if u dont like it..dont buy it..simple!
More For Me :pimp:
pimp.gif

Im loving the jordan on the eylets gives the shoes way more flavor and im gonna have to save up for these :frown:
frown.gif

Money
Not A HustlerNot A PimpNot A GangsterA Business Man​

I can't wait to see those pics from snuggles
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

First, I want to say thanks to the people supplying this info that is truth and not rumors.

Secondly, I'm not sure why everyone is getting so upset over the changes to the XI. I don't recall any type of true memoribilia that doesn't have some sort of change to signify that it's a "reminder," not just an exact copy. Although I agree that the shoe looks better without the changes, I can appreciate why the changes are there. Most of those here already have 2 or 3 pair of the concords in the first place. For those who don't have them yet, just be grateful for the opportunity to own a pair at all. If you want an OG pair, you can always take your chances on eBay. Just enjoy the package for what it is!

Do we have any idea when samples will be available for pictures? I definitely have some questions about the DMP after this thread..

Thank you for the info. With the cardinals, has it been clarified if they'll be true to the og version or different, like that pic that has been posted previously?

Back
Top Bottom