Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

Hmmm strange, not working on the desktop for sure, at least for a month, I guess I can try on the mobile and see. 

Wait what? You used a coupon and WC, not working here, they removed the combinations a month a go, how did you do that magic?

It wouldn't work for me online, so I called in my order. The person on the phone was extremely helpful.

anyone know how the fit is on these? i'm normally a 9.5 in nike basketball but my jordan retro size fluctuates 

thanks

Still works on mobile, used the combo for the white/blue Mutombos two weeks ago. Came out to $74.99 shipped.
My Man Captain, thank you very much sir!!! I appreciate your advise sir, it works on mobile, wow FNL...why?

No doubt fam :nthat: , now I gotta wait by the mailbox and I hope I get a WC in the mail this week since I used all of mine :lol: .. I would luv to scoop these for $89.99

Yeah, no doubt. Under $90 is a good price, although I still believe they will go on sale in a few months. 
No doubt fam
nthat.gif
, now I gotta wait by the mailbox and I hope I get a WC in the mail this week since I used all of mine
laugh.gif
.. I would luv to scoop these for $89.99
Yeah, no doubt. Under $90 is a good price, although I still believe they will go on sale in a few months. 

Normally I would wait on something like this as well, but I have been looking forward to these for a long time and would rather lock up my size now. For me these are just one of "those" shoes that I want on release day and with this price I was all over it.

All this right here, I had to pick up.

I couldn't I wait on the black and white's, I wanted these for a long time, I will wait for other colors go to on sale.

Think is only FNL for now, unless they decide to bring more pairs for the rest of the retailers. 

So much for only getting 4 pairs of shoes this year, smh. This pair brings me up to 4 and the year is still young.

just went to buy and the 11's are gone...

if anyone see's them hit me up, need those.

Back
Top Bottom