Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

Glad to see they kept the price reasonable. Heel and full forefootView media item 872101 zoom are somewhat scarce nowadays OG s had large volume air in the heel and forefoot zoom. Will probsbly cop the OG black white colorway if it still has the white medial toe are. Wish they did the Carolina's like my retros

I had these. The ones releasing are the ogs. The ones you have were the retros i believe champs exclusives around 2001-2002

I too prefer the pair in your picture.

Team 1 are so comfortable

Will get them when they go on sale after the melo 1.5

Last edited:
Will get them when they go on sale after the melo 1.5
you think they'll go on sale ?  these younger cats  be having paranoid sometimes, so i buy right away because i don't know if they're gonna eat them up or not 
laugh.gif

my mom bought me the black and white pair back in the day for my birthday 
smokin.gif

you think they'll go on sale ?  these younger cats  be having paranoid sometimes, so i buy right away because i don't know if they're gonna eat them up or not :lol:   

my mom bought me the black and white pair back in the day for my birthday :smokin  

I dont think they'll go on sale, I do think they'll be easily attainable. Probably not have any restrictions on line for promo codes then once average sizes are gone they'll be marked down.

I dont think they'll go on sale, I do think they'll be easily attainable. Probably not have any restrictions on line for promo codes then once average sizes are gone they'll be marked down.
yeah, i'm just gonna grab the black and white pair right away.. i tried to use a regular coupon on the ones that are up on fnl now and it worked, so a coupon plus free shipping works for me

to be fair, even the most notable non-numbered jordan product like cp3s and melos always end up on sale. i feel like its a craps shoot. its always a struggle with me, because i often wait just to see how low something will go, but then right as it approaches a price i want to pay, my size is gone or my preferred color disappears. but those times when it is there and i get it on deep sale are the most satisfying. lol. thrill of the hunt i suppose.

yeah, i'm just gonna grab the black and white pair right away.. i tried to use a regular coupon on the ones that are up on fnl now and it worked, so a coupon plus free shipping works for me

PM the code?

I'll grab the white/black and black/white asap...team shoes when I was in 6th grade.

to be fair, even the most notable non-numbered jordan product like cp3s and melos always end up on sale. i feel like its a craps shoot. its always a struggle with me, because i often wait just to see how low something will go, but then right as it approaches a price i want to pay, my size is gone or my preferred color disappears. but those times when it is there and i get it on deep sale are the most satisfying. lol. thrill of the hunt i suppose.

I'm going to play it safe.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I never liked the black/white pair. I like the grey and white pair better than those for some reason

I had these. The ones releasing are the ogs. The ones you have were the retros i believe champs exclusives around 2001-2002

I too prefer the pair in your picture.

Team 1 are so comfortable

Will get them when they go on sale after the melo 1.5[/quote]

Yeah the ones I posted are retros. Too lazy to go check to prod date. Pretty sure I bought them from ndc because they are size 12.5 I also have the OG white black and had the black whites but left them in the car on a hot day and one of the heel air units expanded so I tossed them. Curious to know if these new retros have zoom that is bouncy or the can't really feel it version loll

I wish my 7th grade pair would retro but it doesnt look that way (white and black). I think I might follow suit with Grizzley and get the black pair with the 20 off. I would like to get another colorway or 2 but will be more patient.

Man seeing those Carolinas go up on finishline has caused me to check finishline multiple times when I'm on the computer for the white/royal pair

noblekane noblekane is on point about comfort.
Back in the day, freshman year of college, picked up the black/white Team 1s to hoop in b/c I hated playing in the XIIs.

I think they will go on sale.

If not im pretty sure they can be had for retail on ebay.

Look at the melo 1.5 just sitting waiting to be put on sale lol

I think these will too

Its been a very good year for shoes

Most shoes have been widely available

Back
Top Bottom